the Rift

[DROP] Feeling L U C K Y ? ]Companion Drop]

Tingal Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: 9 years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
dark
      Tingal
      sometimes being unique takes it's toll

The quiet woods had been my hide-out recently, a place to escape. It was rare horses ventured into the eerie woods, especially because of the noises that ring out during the night. I found it somewhat soothing, the way the noises rang out. And nothing had tried to attack me, I often release a threatening growl towards any creature that comes close. Of course, I did get lonely fairly often. My thoughts had been drifting to that one mare, Irrydae. I had met her on my way to the Foothills, and I had remembered smelling her when I was there. Was she too a member of the Grey?

Pushing all thoughts away, I break into a swift gallop. I easily wove through the trees, my feline senses aided me in avoiding them. With eyes constantly watching for movement, I keep moving forward. I finally hear something, rustling. It was no small animal, it sounded like a horses' hoof steps. Perking my ears forward and flaring my nostrils, I race to the noise. I see a dapple body, belonging to a gnarly horned stallion. The way he moved was a sign he was blind or going blind.

Stepping towards him, I flick my tail towards his thigh to show there was another in his presence. Staring at the stone, I see a strange symbol. I knew the symbol, I had seen it during my travels. What had they called it though? Or... what did it represent? Pulling the memories from my head, I scan through them as though they are books on a shelf. I withdraw myself from my thoughts, unable to figure out what it was.

Who will be closest?
You must stay focused!
You cannot go over,
so keep your composure!

You must guess a number
And it must be under.
But under what,
I shall not say.

The rock... spoke? No, or did it? I watch as a gray light begins to pulse from deep within the stone. Is there... a living being... in the stone? My thoughts swiftly pass through my mind and I'm shocked. A living creature encased in stone? Not something you discover everyday. Keeping my black ears forward towards the stone, I stand beside the dappled stallion and waited. "I choose zero."

What else should I have chosen?

[[ooc: Tiger companion ;D]]

"Talk"
MoonsongStock | table by Tay

Messages In This Thread
RE: Feeling L U C K Y ? ]Companion Drop] - by Casimir - 04-04-2013, 11:23 PM
RE: Feeling L U C K Y ? ]Companion Drop] - by Tingal - 04-05-2013, 09:25 AM
RE: Feeling L U C K Y ? ]Companion Drop] - by Adrixaura - 04-05-2013, 04:54 PM
RE: Feeling L U C K Y ? ]Companion Drop] - by Lana - 04-06-2013, 03:53 PM
RE: Feeling L U C K Y ? ]Companion Drop] - by Casimir - 04-11-2013, 12:04 AM
RE: Feeling L U C K Y ? ]Companion Drop] - by Casimir - 04-12-2013, 04:11 PM