the Rift

Elegance Remains [Open]

Cythraul Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The blood bay stallion observed the mare moving skittishly through the territory. His dark, dark eyes captured every detail, even as he stepped from the shadows. The mare was close to the clearing that his mate, Cameria, and his unborn foal, was buried in. He'd grieved her all night, as he did every full moon, and the blood bay unicorn was exhausted.

Inky black socks rose up his strong legs, and the tall, three-horned unicorn moved into her path.
"I am Cythraul." He watched her with wary, dark eyes. An ironic smile was his gift to her as he spoke in his deep, strong tones again, his accent unable to be identified. "I promise, I won't harm you. However, you should be wary of others in this place. There are racist unicorns, equines, and pegasi that are to be warned against. I can't expect you to trust me, either, of course."

He snorted softly, in a bit of a better mood, but his gaze was dragged upward and he sobered, stepping back a little, towards the trees that concealed the clearing his Cameria lay buried in. Sorrow laced his expression, but it was hidden a moment later. Letting out a shuddering breath, he put his eyes back on the mare. "If you're looking for a place to stay safe..." He shrugged gently, and nodded toward the trees to his side.

He flicked his long, flowing tail, and tossed his head to move his mane out of his face, mildly annoyed with his ground-length ebony hair. Watching her for any sign of fear or aggression, he continued inching into the shadows of the trees, his heart yanking him brutally toward the body of his Cameria, and his unborn foal. She'd been six months pregnant with his offspring, and he had tried to save her-- yet he'd failed. She had died with him curled at her back, trying desperately to save her and his child. The blood bay knew the tears had probably stained paths down his face, and he felt the need to hide from the mare, so that she couldn't see them.

ooc: Sorry it's so short!! It'll get better.

Messages In This Thread
Elegance Remains [Open] - by Adalaide - 04-04-2013, 11:01 PM
RE: Elegance Remains [Open] - by Cythraul - 04-05-2013, 01:07 PM
RE: Elegance Remains [Open] - by Adalaide - 04-05-2013, 09:31 PM
RE: Elegance Remains [Open] - by Cythraul - 04-06-2013, 11:59 PM
RE: Elegance Remains [Open] - by Adalaide - 04-07-2013, 06:35 PM
RE: Elegance Remains [Open] - by Cythraul - 04-08-2013, 08:25 PM
RE: Elegance Remains [Open] - by Adalaide - 04-10-2013, 10:53 PM
RE: Elegance Remains [Open] - by Cythraul - 04-16-2013, 04:47 PM