the Rift

Pretty little flower.

Saisands Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

SAISANDS                

frozen faces can always melt, push this echo in the outside world

Through the shock that had shot through the miniscule mass of her golden pelt, she stared wide eyed at the brute that had obviously by accident stumbled upon her. As much as it had frightened her, she suddenly become curious as to the stranger's fairly colossal bulk. She moved backwards slightly to take in deep breaths through her velveteen, simply to regain her poise. The fatigue ached down upon her daggers but she couldn't just lay down again; she fought the feeling and looked back to the beast.

A clouded pelt, charcoal silks and azure eyes that shocked yet gathered more curiosity from the dame. Being so young, she knew little but felt the need to know more. Her attention was drawn to the scar that drove its way from his left orb down to his velveteen, prominent yet significant look to the steed. She wondered how he got it, but first she had to answer him. It never quite struck her until now that underneath the gruff tone of his voice, he seemed gentle enough. It enouraged Saisands to feel less frightful of him.

She shook her flaxen silks that were full and beautiful, focusing her cocoa orbs on him as the breeze that did little to comfort her from the heat whipped past her tapered crown and petite pillars. "I'm sorry sir, I was not aware anybody would come. I was tired..." Saisands couldn't help but feel slightly embarrassed by her own actions, she had just admitted to the strapping brute that she couldn't really look after herself as well as she had hoped. If he had been a predator she would be dead by now. "Where am I?" The biggest question in her head, before asking more about the stranger that fell upon her gaze at the current moment in time. She was a foolish vixen, thinking too much about his graceful stature rather than what he was capable of.

Messages In This Thread
Pretty little flower. - by Saisands - 07-31-2012, 08:00 PM
RE: Pretty little flower. - by Boltar - 08-01-2012, 05:37 PM
RE: Pretty little flower. - by Saisands - 08-01-2012, 05:58 PM
RE: Pretty little flower. - by Boltar - 08-01-2012, 06:23 PM
RE: Pretty little flower. - by Saisands - 08-01-2012, 06:32 PM
RE: Pretty little flower. - by Boltar - 08-01-2012, 06:53 PM
RE: Pretty little flower. - by Saisands - 08-01-2012, 07:04 PM
RE: Pretty little flower. - by Boltar - 08-04-2012, 04:41 PM
RE: Pretty little flower. - by Saisands - 08-04-2012, 05:39 PM
RE: Pretty little flower. - by Boltar - 08-11-2012, 10:09 PM