Into the fray [open]

Lanark Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

L A N A R K
Direction is a point.
Direction is a purpose.
Destination is a reason to live.

Lanark was lost in repose when the large stallion uttered syllables to her. The first thing that struck her about his appearance was the way the setting sun illuminated his body. He was shiny and new looking. Even his eyes seemed to gleam at her with a metallic hue. She had never seen anything like him before and she was quite awestruck. Every one she had never known looked like her. I guess I just assumed we were all the same. Attached to his body were large, dark wings of a bird. He seemed so surreal, like something you would dream restlessly about at night. But this wasn't a dream. And he had addressed her, and being raised to be courteous, she replied, struggling to not lose her words in his presence. "Twas certainly a lovely day, but it seems the night will steal it from us. I suppose I would ask for assistance if I knew what I was doing. However, I had resolved to simply hide away here tonight. So as not to get myself into any trouble. I came from the hills in the east and am quite fatigued." The words burst out of her speedily. Her attempt at eloquence had probably made him laugh inside, but at least she tried. As soon as the last word escaped her lips she was dreaming again. She was dreaming of his wings, spread out before her, and the way the light would glint off of them as well. What kind of a place had she come to? Was it a place where everyone looked this abnormal? Perhaps she would now be considered unique, if only for her simplicity.
She didn't miss it. Of course she'd only been gone for a few hours, but she didn't foresee herself missing it either. She was so desperate to learn about this enigmatic world she'd stepped into by chance. She felt as if this whole place was touched by a magic hand of sorts. She didn't know much about it yet, but she knew she was never going back.

OOC:Sorry for the shortness on this one DX I have a sociology exam and its taking over my brain until tomorrow.

Neo edit: remember to close both table tags. <3

Messages In This Thread
Into the fray [open] - by Lanark - 04-07-2013, 11:14 AM
RE: Into the fray [open] - by Levi - 04-07-2013, 04:38 PM
RE: Into the fray [open] - by Lanark - 04-08-2013, 12:48 PM
RE: Into the fray [open] - by Africa - 04-12-2013, 07:15 AM
RE: Into the fray [open] - by Levi - 04-13-2013, 07:38 AM
RE: Into the fray [open] - by Lanark - 04-14-2013, 09:14 AM
RE: Into the fray [open] - by Africa - 04-14-2013, 07:48 PM
RE: Into the fray [open] - by Lanark - 04-18-2013, 10:15 PM
RE: Into the fray [open] - by Levi - 04-27-2013, 02:02 PM