the Rift

[OPEN] A Good Neighbor [Ranked?/Open]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Ophelia’s pearly head bows to me with simple acknowledgement, I smile back at her and wait for the conversation to begin. Before it can, my most fateful soldier starts to drawl, "Lots here. Gaucho patrol.” the mighty fiend meets my curious eyes, and before I can interject a single syllable he unfurls those mighty wings; leaving the group. I frown a little, my clan brother had been more than welcome to stay—but I could understood the hate of politics and desire to return to our duties. Ophelia starts to speak, my lips return to their former curved position and bottomless orbs shift to give her my full attention.

I listen quietly as our pale friend announces new information over some troubling news that had recently developed. Ktulu’s sister spoke of a youthful clan, freshly forged from the schemes of yet another entrepreneur. It would seem that the flock of neutral had been copied, but by a group who had stupid intentions; lord only knew the trouble this advisement could ensue. Why would anyone want to attack jointed herdlands? We were ally's, a strong group of three. Even though I didn't feel threatened in the slightest, this information gave good enough excuse for adding to an already high stress list. I put this bold girl, Ignita, behind all the other fools that waited for attention. These ‘Assassins’ weren’t a problem today, but a thorn had a tendency to fester later if left unattended.

Then again. I was only a General; my lips stayed sealed and personal thoughts remained were they should be. [In the mind.] Politics weren’t part of the contract and it simply wasn’t my forte to be surrounded by the game of mercy vs. death. Despite m ’lords warnings that neither could be avoided forever I was going to try with earnest to deflect from having to meddle in affairs that delve past shutting up and suiting up. I hold silence until our visitor asks for assistance.

Even though I couldn't make a decision on whether or not we would hunt down Assassins. I could offer protection to this woman in her quest to alert our sister clan.

Without hesitation I step forward and say with humble honor, “I offer my services to you Ophelia, if you would have me; and if my Sultana has no qualms. Yes. A sergeant or lower ranking soldier could have gone, but…I hadn’t gotten to spend much time with Ktulu’s sister, and if our relationship was to be made of stronger bricks. I must make an impression on the family. This was in my option, one way of making a lasting mark.

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
A Good Neighbor [Ranked?/Open] - by Ophelia - 04-04-2013, 10:37 AM
RE: A Good Neighbor [Ranked?/Open] - by Gaucho - 04-04-2013, 11:02 AM
RE: A Good Neighbor [Ranked?/Open] - by Aryel - 04-04-2013, 03:06 PM
RE: A Good Neighbor [Ranked?/Open] - by Levi - 04-04-2013, 05:03 PM
RE: A Good Neighbor [Ranked?/Open] - by Sumati - 04-04-2013, 08:04 PM
RE: A Good Neighbor [Ranked?/Open] - by Midas - 04-04-2013, 08:44 PM
RE: A Good Neighbor [Ranked?/Open] - by Circe - 04-06-2013, 06:27 PM
RE: A Good Neighbor [Ranked?/Open] - by Ophelia - 04-07-2013, 02:17 PM
RE: A Good Neighbor [Ranked?/Open] - by Gaucho - 04-08-2013, 11:04 AM
RE: A Good Neighbor [Ranked?/Open] - by Midas - 04-09-2013, 10:27 PM