the Rift

[OPEN] Might as Well

Tonka Posts: 87
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18 hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Sky

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

If Tonka had to admit, this lovely autumn weather was perfect for thinking. The breeze was too high, and the temperature was quite warm for Orangemoon. The gentle mist of the waterfall dazzled his dark bay body. He lowered his massive head to the lush grass. The soft blades tickled his lips as he opened them to take a bite of the delicious treat. The one good thing about this land. Back in the harshly cold weather of the Arch, grass rarely grew. And when it did, it was not the same vivid taste as this. As he lifted his large cranium from the sweet grass, he again scanned the land that he was stuck in.

"Greetings. Perhaps you can tell me more about this area?"

The voice of another made his ears jolt forward. Turning his view to see the mare who now accompanied him, he smiled inside. She was new, and perfect to play a little trick on. He would trick the paint mutt into thinking that he was kind and she could possibly help him with his escape without even knowing it. His navy blue eyes fell upon her dazzling ebony orbs. Her elegant figure stood across from him. The wings that she possessed on her withers were shades of steel, light and dark. Her russet tobiano coloring gave the mare a delicate looking appearance. Tonka had to admit, she was quite pretty.

“I am afraid I, also, know nothing of this land. I am just a damned prisoner.” Tonka spoke, his voice calmer and steadier than normal. “I am Tonka, and it is a pleasure to meet you. If you don’t mind me asking, who are you?” His eyes once again scanned her painted body. He whipped golden streaked tail to get rid of the bugs that tried to squirm into his long hairs. The silver horn on placed on his forehead shown like silver. The cool breeze stroked his dusty colored body and he closed his eye to get a better feeling of the bliss moment. He opened them when the slow wind stopped. He did not feel like being mean to this mare quite yet, he had to get her to trust him.

Thinking :: Talking :: Doing

ASSASSIN STRICKER

Tonka

Messages In This Thread
Might as Well - by Tonka - 04-07-2013, 12:05 PM
RE: Might as Well - by Reiko - 04-09-2013, 10:09 PM
RE: Might as Well - by Reiko - 04-12-2013, 04:57 AM
RE: Might as Well - by Tonka - 04-11-2013, 04:40 PM