the Rift

[OPEN] Oh Father, Where Art Thou?

Cherie Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Cherie

live like the world is yours to take and love as though your heart won't break

Valentine was gone. He had left me and my daughter to play alone, because someone for some reason had called for him. But... He had not come back. Days and nights had passed now, I didn't know how many, and I was getting more worried with each hour. Each minute. Second.
Where was my heart's wish? We had not known each other for very long, but he had caught my heart at first sight and I love him now. I really love him.
Trying to be a good mother, I had taken care of Aiko as good as I could've possibly done. She was my darling, my little treasure. She would always be, just like Valentine was one of my greatest treasures. But then that day came, when I woke up to find nothing. My daughter was gone and still no Valentine to be seen.
Panic filled me and I barely knew what to do. What if someone had taken Aiko away from me?
What would I ever do if I lost them both? I would go nuts. The mother in me got up and started the searching for the little chestnut filly. She couldn't have gone far, and soon enough - I found her.
I found her in the company of a strange winged stallion whom I had never seen before in my life.

Scared, I run to my daughter and try to soothe her cries after her daddy. I observed the pegasus while trying to soothe her, slightly scared of him. Who was he and why was he even close to my little daughter?
"Excuse me, mister, but what do you think you're doing? Who are you?"
This stallion was not to believe that he could just get to know my daughter just like that, not before I've met him first. He looked strange, with both horns and wings together with some strange hat between his horns. Or maybe it was a net?
"My name is Cherie, and this is my daughter Aiko Darleane."
Introducing myself was probably a good start - but was it a good idea?

ooc: No muse at all >.>
word count: 350
image credits
table by whit

Messages In This Thread
Oh Father, Where Art Thou? - by Aiko Darleane - 04-12-2013, 12:51 PM
RE: Oh Father, Where Art Thou? - by Gaucho - 04-12-2013, 01:02 PM
RE: Oh Father, Where Art Thou? - by Cherie - 04-12-2013, 03:41 PM
RE: Oh Father, Where Art Thou? - by Aiko Darleane - 04-15-2013, 03:24 PM
RE: Oh Father, Where Art Thou? - by Levi - 04-30-2013, 07:34 PM
RE: Oh Father, Where Art Thou? - by Gaucho - 05-21-2013, 08:32 PM
RE: Oh Father, Where Art Thou? - by Cherie - 05-26-2013, 02:11 AM