the Rift

[OPEN] I must stop staring at the sun.

Arathea Posts: 56
Hidden Account atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Other :: 11/17 hh :: 12 HP: 56.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Raven

There was suddenly movement through the grass. Arathea directed her nose towards it, ears perked and eyes watching intently as the straws parted until the wolf came into view. It was one of the small ones. The native wolves. She titled her head to the side in curiosity and sat silently while the small one introduced herself.

"That it is Ayaka, soldier of the Dragon's Throat." She straightened up from her half-lying position to see the wolf better. "This one is Arathea and thinks you have quite a title for a wolf in this land. How did a wolf get such a rank in this land of horses?" With a flick of her long tail, she climbed over the standing stones and jumped to the ground before sitting down on her haunches in the grass in front of Ayaka.

"Warden of World's Edge was the title of this one once. To watch over the forest. It was attacked one day, taken over. Was forced to run." Eyes wandered off into the distance as she spoke, but then returned to look at the smaller wolf. "Does she knows who holds the Edge this day?" Could King Unicorn have taken it back? Was he even alive? Arathea pushed the thoughts aside to concentrate on Ayaka. No use asking questions if the mind was too busy with its own thoughts to even hear the answer.

The wind picked up a bit and had Arathea huddle up for the short duration with a non-amused expression. If the weather turned colder, she would have to move even further south in hopes of finding a place to spend the winter. Such an unusual land... The seasons so opposite to each other.

Messages In This Thread
I must stop staring at the sun. - by Arathea - 04-12-2013, 01:35 AM
RE: I must stop staring at the sun. - by Ayaka - 04-13-2013, 07:25 AM
RE: I must stop staring at the sun. - by Arathea - 04-14-2013, 05:42 AM
RE: I must stop staring at the sun. - by Arathea - 04-25-2013, 01:06 PM