the Rift

I'll Stop My Heart || Open

Chemical Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
if you look in the mirror and don't like what you see
you can find out first hand what it's like to be me

[[[ooc: I am SOO sorry for the long wait!!! I had no clue you had responded because for some reason my computer wasn't refreshing the cache and I guess it took a whole system reboot and a file restore thing to make it completely refresh the page! I had NO clue!!! :'( ]]]

"I serve no one, as to which explains why I am an outcast. However, I am looking for protection in a world so cold. If I am to seek something, this Assassins group out, I do not wish to be treated like another piece of rubbish to add to the pile. I do not want to be looked at like livestock being judged and deemed worthy of being bought. If I do go, I want a promise on your word, your honor, you soul, whatever the hell is important to you, that I won't be attacked when my back is turned?"

My trust... was with close to no one. I wasn't even sure I could trust Tonka to the smallest extent. I needed to save my own skin and protect no one else for no one else was important to me at this time. I needed to live and survive.

But why? For what reason? What else did I have to live for? Perhaps it was just simply the fact that it was my instincts. To survive. It was inscribed in close to everyone's brain leftover from our ancestors. It was the very reason that kept all races alive. Perhaps for good reason.

But how could one actually live without a good reason? I needed a fact. I needed a direction. I need a bright star to appear within the night. I need to live. To live or die trying. I wanted to find a cause. Perhaps this was an opening for that exact the cause? What were the Assassins for anyway?

"But before that, what are the Assassins anyway? What are they for?"

Messages In This Thread
I'll Stop My Heart || Open - by Chemical - 02-28-2013, 08:01 PM
RE: I'll Stop My Heart || Open - by Tonka - 03-03-2013, 08:33 AM
RE: I'll Stop My Heart || Open - by Chemical - 03-03-2013, 10:34 AM
RE: I'll Stop My Heart || Open - by Tonka - 03-03-2013, 11:34 AM
RE: I'll Stop My Heart || Open - by Chemical - 03-03-2013, 08:55 PM
RE: I'll Stop My Heart || Open - by Tonka - 03-05-2013, 03:11 PM
RE: I'll Stop My Heart || Open - by Chemical - 03-12-2013, 09:31 AM
RE: I'll Stop My Heart || Open - by Tonka - 03-22-2013, 07:49 PM
RE: I'll Stop My Heart || Open - by Chemical - 04-14-2013, 09:05 PM
RE: I'll Stop My Heart || Open - by Tonka - 04-15-2013, 10:15 AM