the Rift

I'll Stop My Heart || Open

Tonka Posts: 87
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18 hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Sky

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

“In a group like mine, no one would ever betray you. We would never teach one like a small mouse. Every one of us is important. We rely on each other. If one if gone, then we all perish. I have once gotten my back turned, when I was not in Helovia. They fucking chased my away. I did nothing. But, Ignita promised me that she would never to that. She promised that she would protect us, and all my trust is in her. I believe that with her leading us, and strong horses we can achieve success. I may not reveal our plans, unless you would like to come with me.”

His navy eyes looked straight at her crimson orbs with pure honesty. Every word he spoke about his group was true. He would not even dare to lie about his group. He hoped that the mare would see that he was not lying and she would believe ever word he said.

Tonka had to admit, the ink black mare did look quite pretty in the moon’s sparkling light. Her blood red markings stood out to him the most and reminded him a bit of the odd lighting like marking on his left shoulder. Its golden coloring looked strange on his dark bay body. He felt something strange for this mare. Maybe the slightest bit of trust? He had not known her long but her long, but he could tell that she was the one who would keep her word. He liked her, as a friend. Although they had a rough start, he could tell that they would end up being friends.

"But before that, what are the Assassins anyway? What are they for?" The sound of the black mare’s voice broke his thoughts. What were the Assassins for? Well just like they name they were Assassins. He chuckled a bit then spoke, “The Assassins are a group of highly trained horses. The training might be in fighting, spying, healing, and other stuff like that. We can even take the smallest and weakest of foals and make them strong. We can make them safe. We are for what any other herd is for. We here to give others a home. A safe home I might add. We are trying, like a said before, to reach the top and take over a curtain land. Now, is there any more information you would like to try to get me to tell you?”

[[OCC:: Its fine don’t worry ;) Its not your fault that your computer crashed. Also, if you would like Tonka to lead you to the land were the Assassins are, just tell me. Since Tonka is now stolen by the Foothills, I will need to get permission to post outside of herd lands. Since this thread is before he was stolen then it does not matter. But lol just tell me if you want me to set up a thread :D]]

Thinking :: Talking :: Doing

ASSASSIN STRICKER

Tonka

Messages In This Thread
I'll Stop My Heart || Open - by Chemical - 02-28-2013, 08:01 PM
RE: I'll Stop My Heart || Open - by Tonka - 03-03-2013, 08:33 AM
RE: I'll Stop My Heart || Open - by Chemical - 03-03-2013, 10:34 AM
RE: I'll Stop My Heart || Open - by Tonka - 03-03-2013, 11:34 AM
RE: I'll Stop My Heart || Open - by Chemical - 03-03-2013, 08:55 PM
RE: I'll Stop My Heart || Open - by Tonka - 03-05-2013, 03:11 PM
RE: I'll Stop My Heart || Open - by Chemical - 03-12-2013, 09:31 AM
RE: I'll Stop My Heart || Open - by Tonka - 03-22-2013, 07:49 PM