the Rift

Searching for something new {open}

Blazing Heart Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Blazing Heart couldn't help but let a soft chuckle rise from within her powerful chest. This stud was laying it down thick. The feminine was having slight difficult keeping herself from melting with every moment of his presents. I actually have not had the pleasure of being stalked, but then again you stallions can be quite sly. She spoke with quite amusement in her tone. She stretched her head to glance over her withers nervously, of course all in good play. For all I know one of you bastards could be hiding behind those trees She grinned as her vocals were released. Her calm gaze falling once more on to him. Hopefully this ,Cormac wasn't to a impulsed by her harsh language. It came natural to her, some would comment that she possessed a sailors mouth. It was one of Blazing Hearts many charming traits.

The rain had paused for the time being, allowing a light cover of fog to begin to form. The mare let her feathered appendages relax, their tips touching the wet earth. Her white coat, now cleaned by the rainfall, glistened in the new arrival of the moonlight. I was passing through but curiosity got the best of me, so I decided to explore this new territory. I am in the market for a place to call home. Her brow slightly cocked. But don't get your hopes up dear. She let the words come out with a large smirk planted on her light pink kissers. Her gaze drifted to his visible scars. Wonder how this charming stallion got such a large injury. It appeared to be a burn. He seemed to have a sense of danger that hovered over him like a cloud. And may I ask what your situation is? Do you belong to a herd or do you prefer to travel solo, like me? She asked with her orbs narrowed. Lets find out what his all about.

Messages In This Thread
Searching for something new {open} - by Blazing Heart - 04-14-2013, 05:27 PM
RE: Searching for something new {open} - by Cormac - 04-15-2013, 09:13 PM
RE: Searching for something new {open} - by Cormac - 04-16-2013, 07:09 PM
RE: Searching for something new {open} - by Cormac - 04-20-2013, 10:23 PM
RE: Searching for something new {open} - by Blazing Heart - 04-16-2013, 12:01 AM
RE: Searching for something new {open} - by Blazing Heart - 04-16-2013, 09:48 PM
RE: Searching for something new {open} - by Blazing Heart - 04-21-2013, 02:19 PM