the Rift

NO SUNLIGHT.

Mikali Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
your heart is an empty room

'Raped?'

The word is a long, restless drawl - half incredulous, half almost confused. Your gaze narrows into contempt, poisonous and threatening, tossed sideways at the pup as she whines, then aimed for those pale green nothings reflecting the world around you, holding no soul, no feeling, nothing for you to latch on to. Much like a cornered wild-cat your avian-boned frame raises, becomes sharper as the remainder of ecstasy crosses your mind, forces yet another shiver that shakes straight down to your core. Despite the weeks that had passed, despite your frail knowledge of how wrong it had been, a burning hunger still resides within the pit of your stomach, gnawing evermore within the back of your mind. Lips part, and the rough edges of your youthful frame become that much more defined, wiping from your mind, your warming body the pleasures that you could almost wish to forget.

'Raped, no.' The boy, your boy, dances through your mind then, which shudders violently to the thought of telling him, breaking him further than he had been by your hands, despite the lack of intention. 'It makes a difference because you took advantage of me.' Your voice cracks, the sheer confusion of emotion that seeps through the fractures nearly unbearable. Your face grows hot with a shame that you have never known, your eyes watering, blurring the dense meadows that sway so peacefully in contrast to the swelling oceans of your heart. 'I was never made to belong to you.' You do not know what to say to make it better, you can only hope, knowing that he will not, take heed to the ice-heart that so quickly is melting, bleeding inside of you.

'Do not think me someone who would mistake you for one who does not know the smell of weakness, the look of desperation, confusion, the sound of defeat; do not think that I do not know of you, your kind - you knew, you knew, and you acted on vulnerability and selfish need.' Even still, as a breath of crisp air painfully fills your lungs, you know, somewhere, that he is right; that it makes no difference, that it changes nothing - especially the fact that a lust-child grows within you, poisonous to your very being. The edge in your gaze wanes, and you soften the tiniest proportion, though it is hardly noticeable as a settled, if not frightful, sensation numbs you. 'I would have done the same as you.' Murmuring, you try desperately to mend your fraying control, blinking slowly as you exhale. Insecurity flashes beneath those long lashes for the tiniest fraction of an instant, teeth finding the flesh of the inside of your lip, tearing.

xxsimplicity-stock | fantasydesignstock @ da

don't feel the need to mirror. XD
seriously, i don't know where the wordiness came from.

Messages In This Thread
NO SUNLIGHT. - by Mikali - 04-10-2013, 02:36 AM
RE: NO SUNLIGHT. - by Tajheri - 04-13-2013, 12:23 AM
RE: NO SUNLIGHT. - by Mikali - 04-14-2013, 02:46 AM
RE: NO SUNLIGHT. - by Tajheri - 04-16-2013, 11:12 PM
RE: NO SUNLIGHT. - by Mikali - 04-17-2013, 01:17 AM
RE: NO SUNLIGHT. - by Tajheri - 04-20-2013, 04:08 PM
RE: NO SUNLIGHT. - by Mikali - 05-03-2013, 05:20 PM
RE: NO SUNLIGHT. - by Tajheri - 05-22-2013, 07:50 PM