the Rift

I'm A Fallen Warrior [OPEN]

Ahi Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
‡ a h i ‡
i'll be your lantern in the night encasing you with light

Brother. One being had ever called me that. I had heard it one time in my short life. That was from the lips of my rider that was now fallen. Despite the pang in my heart, I smiled brightly. It felt good to hear that word- THOSE words. That phrase was welcoming and warm coming from an individual that seemed of no harm.

I smiled and nodded a thanks at her words of company and the like. Once more, I sensed no shadiness coming from the mare. My eyes began to readjust once more and I then noticed she had wings as well. It was a feeling of relief, knowing I wasn't the only one here. Perhaps that meant there was more pegasi.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Africa."

Coming to her next question, I grew slightly perplexed. Should I tell her that I have a concussion, that could be a weakness. I knew all to well how one so innocent could prove so guilty. However, if she was not lying in the slightest bit, I could receive the rest needed. If I told her I was fine, there would more than likely be no attacks, but if she was not lying I would lack any treatment I could use.

"Aye, I am not in the best of shape. However I ended up here, it was not in an elegant manner. Rather a nasty fall. Shall you be an ally, I have a minor concussion. I cannot see straight, hear right, nor walk a straight line. Shall you be a foe, I am perfectly fine with wings of the air and skills of steel."

I smile a friendly smile, aiming at the fact that I could tell she meant no harm. My bright blue eyes gleamed slightly less as the sun began to sink below the tree line even more.

[[OOC: Not at all! Thanks for replying! :) ]]

Image Credits
"Talk"

Messages In This Thread
I'm A Fallen Warrior [OPEN] - by Ahi - 04-15-2013, 06:01 PM
RE: I'm A Fallen Warrior [OPEN] - by Africa - 04-16-2013, 08:30 PM
RE: I'm A Fallen Warrior [OPEN] - by Ahi - 04-17-2013, 09:22 PM
RE: I'm A Fallen Warrior [OPEN] - by Africa - 04-17-2013, 10:45 PM
RE: I'm A Fallen Warrior [OPEN] - by Ahi - 04-18-2013, 09:32 PM
RE: I'm A Fallen Warrior [OPEN] - by Africa - 04-18-2013, 10:43 PM
RE: I'm A Fallen Warrior [OPEN] - by Ahi - 04-19-2013, 09:21 AM
RE: I'm A Fallen Warrior [OPEN] - by Africa - 04-19-2013, 04:58 PM