the Rift

I'm A Fallen Warrior [OPEN]

Ahi Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
‡ a h i ‡
i'll be your lantern in the night encasing you with light

I chuckle at her words, for they were of an apparent source of sincere purity. No gimmicks could be picked apart with lies and I had a bit of experience in that department. I loved what she said, implying we were truly allies.

"M'lady, I truly trust you but I know all too well how blood can betray you, unfortunately."

The smile remained though now it might not be visible from my dark head now fading into the light. Instead, I chuckled lightheartedly and then traversed onto another topic smoothly. With what the mare brought next, I brought that into conversation.

"Alas, it is, of course, a wise decision to go with such a pure and trustworthy source. This Dragon's Throat sounds to be a wonderful place. If you can heal me along with provide a cause, I will be ever in the Throat's debt and your's, of course, beyond measure."

My husky and deep voice, yet still ringing of youth, faded into a smile. The idea of having a new home to protect, brought a grin upon my face and a rise of my brow.

"So that being said, of course. I shall come. I think flying might be my best bet of transportation, however. I think it's the only part of my body that still has some coordination for now."

I chuckle once more, hinting at a friendly and warm tone.

Image Credits
"Talk"

Messages In This Thread
I'm A Fallen Warrior [OPEN] - by Ahi - 04-15-2013, 06:01 PM
RE: I'm A Fallen Warrior [OPEN] - by Africa - 04-16-2013, 08:30 PM
RE: I'm A Fallen Warrior [OPEN] - by Ahi - 04-17-2013, 09:22 PM
RE: I'm A Fallen Warrior [OPEN] - by Africa - 04-17-2013, 10:45 PM
RE: I'm A Fallen Warrior [OPEN] - by Ahi - 04-18-2013, 09:32 PM
RE: I'm A Fallen Warrior [OPEN] - by Africa - 04-18-2013, 10:43 PM
RE: I'm A Fallen Warrior [OPEN] - by Ahi - 04-19-2013, 09:21 AM
RE: I'm A Fallen Warrior [OPEN] - by Africa - 04-19-2013, 04:58 PM