the Rift

[OPEN] Safe Landing?

Kimber Posts: 82
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 hh :: 4 (Ages in Tallsun) Buff: NOVICE
Kaiden :: Common Kitsune :: Electric Kachie
Strange, that simply moving into the sphere of his presence should bring such comfort. That the feel of his solid shoulder against her own should inspire the sensation of home-coming. It was strange, indeed, but welcome, and she spared no second thought to it. Simply accepted the fact, and the pulse of pleasure that arose from his admittance of having missed her too, from the firm but gentle press of his muzzle against the arch of her neck.

Pale lavender eyes studied the larger hellhound, deep thoughts for a young mind stirring behind them. After a moment Kaiden seemed to come to some sort of decision, upright tails swaying gently as he padded forward. With an enticing whine he feinted a nip at the hound's paw before bounding back. Evidently he'd decided to accept her overtures of friendship. His fluffed tails made him seem nearly as big as his potential playmate, even though the truth was far from appearances. His gaze flicked back up to Aaron at the stallion's words, and the young kitsune yipped once in acknowledgement.

A soft giggle escaped the young grulla as she watched her bonded, aware of the flow of emotions that had flucuated within him. She could recognize her influence within the kitsune, the inclination toward light-heartedness though there was a darker potential within him.

That potential had an echo within her, which stirred as Aaron spoke again, mentioning the Foothills. Her ears tipped back at the remembrance of her encounter with Ktulu and Archibald, quiet anger being roused. But then a pinprick of calm thrummed through her bond with Kaiden, expanding as she acknowledged his attempt to soothe her. Blue eyes that had darkened with the flare of dark emotion brightened again. Bending her head closer she brushed her muzzle against Aaron's neck, renewing the sense of comfort she gained from his presence. "The Foothills are no longer my home. I could not lower myself to become a mercenary." There was a fierce conviction in her voice as she spoke of the Grey, which quieted again. "I came here because everyone I care about lives here." She looked up at him, unsure if his words were entirely true.

Messages In This Thread
Safe Landing? - by Kimber - 04-13-2013, 08:15 PM
RE: Safe Landing? - by Aaron - 04-15-2013, 06:44 PM
RE: Safe Landing? - by Kimber - 04-15-2013, 07:26 PM
RE: Safe Landing? - by Aaron - 04-15-2013, 08:06 PM
RE: Safe Landing? - by Kimber - 04-19-2013, 02:50 PM
RE: Safe Landing? - by Aaron - 04-24-2013, 11:39 PM
RE: Safe Landing? - by Thor - 04-28-2013, 11:37 PM
RE: Safe Landing? - by Kimber - 05-05-2013, 02:10 AM
RE: Safe Landing? - by Aaron - 05-07-2013, 12:16 AM