the Rift

[OPEN] a shipwreck on the shore

Leyra Posts: 88
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 3 years
Dark

L E Y R A
Everything was normal.... until the mare ran into it.

She set her pace, an even, smooth gait that carried her swiftly through the meadow. Of course she was in a hurry, she wished to arrive back in the Basin before night fell upon Helovia. Her long, sleek legs moved as her hooves struck the earth. Her regal head bobbed up and down, to and fro. The horn that stuck from her brow seemed to be slicing the air as she burst into a full on gallop, fearing she would be unable to make her way to her homeland in time. Her dark hair waved behind her as she cut through the meadow.

Much to her surprise, she saw a very vague, familiar figure in the distance. Slowing her pace to a trot, she makes her way towards the pale figure. Her ears were tilted backwards, for the brutish fem did not like the sight of her leader grazing in the meadow. Especially when the sky was darkening, the colors fading slowly. It would soon be night, the moon would rule the dark night sky, and the sun would sink below the horizon.

"Mauja? What are you doing out here at a time like this?" Cocking her head, the mare gazed at the king. Her king. He looked fine, it's just... he seemed, different to her. He was eating plenty, his muzzle drowning in the desaturated green blades of grass. Lashing her whip-like tail, she settled her cold eyes upon her king.

Something didn't feel right to her. She couldn't put a hoof on it exactly, but she knew there was something off. Blinking and staring at her king, the mare made herself comfortable, switching her weight from one side to the other. She kept on ear flicked backwards, the other tilted towards Mauja. Once comfortable, she waited.

Waited for a clue to surface. Waited for something to show through, to prove something really was wrong.

"Blah blah blah"
[[-shouldn't be joining anymore threads- buttttttt.... :x]]
image credits
I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut
My weakness is that I care too much,
And my scars remind us the past is real
I tear my heart open, just to feel

[Image: 2jewqqh.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
a shipwreck on the shore - by Mauja - 04-21-2013, 07:51 AM
RE: a shipwreck on the shore - by Leyra - 04-21-2013, 08:38 AM
RE: a shipwreck on the shore - by Mauja - 04-29-2013, 09:17 AM