the Rift

LIGHT UP; [xanthos, mirage, open]

Sulwyn Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Sulwyn

what is this world we live in?

The distant murmur of voices was what alerted the ashen fae to the presence of three beings; a king, a knight , and a damsel. Silver locks fell over soft golden eyes as the mustang ventured closer to the group, her ears swiftly pressing against her cranium with disappointment when she witnessed the dusty stallion moving away. His departure was not enough to shatter the spirits of the newly appointed wraith, however, and so she continued on her path to join the GentleHeart at his winged side.

"Good morrow to you, Thor." Sulwyn's eyes lit up with pride and wonder as she took in his full image, still under the joyous effects that their herd meeting had bestowed upon her when word came that he was the newly appointed King. No stabs of envy or jealousy flared up in the mare, however; all that the petite figurine could feel now was admiration for her close companion. What was there to be jealous of, anyhow? Sulwyn was an ambitious soul, but she had no desire to take on a task as daunting as the one that her winged friend had acquired. She was quite content with her own line of work, and she still had much to do at that.

"I'm sorry if I came in at the wrong time... I've just been trying to get to know the equines that I will be protecting." A wave of anxiety washed over her sterling form as she realized that she had not yet acknowledged the beauty standing before her. The mustang wondered for a moment if Thor was acting as flirtatious as he had been when first meeting her, but brushed the thought aside and added, "My name is Sulwyn, miss, but do not bother returning my greeting, for I will leave you be."

It was odd, really, to observe the slowly departing form of the charcoal femme. It seemed as if she was eager to meet them in one moment, but in the next, she became too shy and ashamed to carry on.

{OOC: Sorry, just thought that Mikali and ulwyn had to meet someday. x3}
ooc

Messages In This Thread
LIGHT UP; [xanthos, mirage, open] - by Mikali - 03-20-2013, 04:24 PM
RE: LIGHT UP; [xanthos, mirage, open] - by Thor - 03-22-2013, 07:37 AM
RE: LIGHT UP; [xanthos, mirage, open] - by Mikali - 03-22-2013, 06:36 PM
RE: LIGHT UP; [xanthos, mirage, open] - by Thor - 03-26-2013, 11:27 PM
RE: LIGHT UP; [xanthos, mirage, open] - by Mikali - 03-30-2013, 03:41 AM
RE: LIGHT UP; [xanthos, mirage, open] - by Thor - 04-07-2013, 01:47 AM
RE: LIGHT UP; [xanthos, mirage, open] - by Thor - 04-21-2013, 12:08 PM
RE: LIGHT UP; [xanthos, mirage, open] - by Sulwyn - 04-23-2013, 10:04 AM
RE: LIGHT UP; [xanthos, mirage, open] - by Mikali - 04-24-2013, 01:54 AM