we can start again

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie

A r a h

It's not the dog in the fight,
but the fight in the dog

Arah had no clue why she had wondered out here. Her thoughts where internal and her legs had just carried her to where ever she pleased. Now her golden orbs studied the Threshold, where she had entered helovia not too long ago. Since then however she had made her mark, she was a reasonably well known face in the Basin and a few outcasts knew her as well. However none of that was important, her eyes had settled on the way out from this particular area. She had no desire to run into any equines. She sighed in slight annoyance that she had traveled so far from The Basin. She had been wondering for a few days though, she was confused about what she wanted...no...who she wanted. She was also feeling terribly bad for stringing Crash along when she was a little unsure of what her feelings towards him really where. It was so easy to get lost in the moment and say things you didn't mean.

A chilling wind ruffled a few shorter strands of Arah's mane and tail. She came back to the present, and looked over to her left and spotted a small unicorn mare, grazing away. Arah pressed forward, a soft and pretty smile resting on her lips. "Excuse me" She called out to the smaller mare. Her approach was slow and cautious but she did want to assist the mare should she need it. New comers where generally lost as to where to go next, not wanting to cross paths with anyone dangerous. She paused just before the mare and studied her. Shorter and a soft grey colour. Actually she was quite short, Arah tilted her head to the side in wonder. Generally she was one the shortest mares in...well with most that she met. Her smile was a little coy now as she brought her eyes back up to the mares face. "Please forgive my rudeness." Arah cleared her throat slightly and started again. "My name is Arah, Phantom of Aurora Basin, are you lost or in need of help?"

Notes; Pretty 'meh' post. Next one will be better.
Words; 349
Tag; Antiquity and Open

[Image: 2ng9df4.png]
Thy-Darkest-Hour.deviantart.com | Breathless-dk.deviantart.com

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
we can start again - by Antiquity - 04-23-2013, 08:12 PM
RE: we can start again - by Arah - 04-23-2013, 10:39 PM
RE: we can start again - by Abel - 04-24-2013, 08:25 PM
RE: we can start again - by Antiquity - 04-24-2013, 10:17 PM
RE: we can start again - by Arah - 04-26-2013, 08:49 AM
RE: we can start again - by Abel - 04-27-2013, 02:24 PM
RE: we can start again - by Antiquity - 04-27-2013, 11:11 PM
RE: we can start again - by Arah - 04-27-2013, 11:49 PM