Abel
TAGS.
Arah, Antiquity & Open

WORDS.
---
When I'm not so lazy I'll edit this.

NOTES.
-----
everything i can't remember, as fucked up as it all may seem.
[Image: K3nWzTN.png]
its been awhile
Relaxing behind a tree was a bulky colt. Head held properly upright as he watched out towards the meadow not far from his position. Green eyes glistening as a mare moved gently, peacefully, unmoved by a watching soul. Her posture was small, body cute and rounded, while her head was slightly larger. She looked like a ball of fun and he was prepared to find out just who she was. A welcoming mare with short legs. Of course he was taller but that is only expected from his blood lines. Big boy with wavy hair and feathering, across his hide a wonderful silver buckskin tovero. Like islands of white on a sandy brown and black beach.

Abel's gaze shifted to watch as her head came up, only to lower once again for more food. Though the air shifted as soon as a white figure in the distance made her way towards the short bay. A pinked muzzle twitch in annoyance. The antler horned unicorn had just ruined a peaceful scene. If someone was to arrive upon him in such a state he would be highly rude and take to ignoring them, hoping for his peace to return, but this is only him. All are different, no two are exactly alike. Perhaps similar but we always have differences.

'Excuse me.' she called, 'Please forgive my rudeness.' 'My name is Arah, Phantom of Aurora Basin, are you lost or in need of help?' he began to move forth from the shelter of the trees. Making his way towards the group with a very slow leisurely walk. Insisting upon taking his sweet little time. Wind rustling through tendrils of his lengthy thick hair. Tickling the underneath of his belly, the sensitive areas of course, and somehow finding their way into his eyes. A painful feeling but nothing that couldn't be ignored. He stopped a short distance from them. Very formal and held properly in position, eyes staring deep to them, with ears perked forwards in attention. "Evening ladies, may I be of any assistance?" of course he was younger but respect was a majority in life, you get what you give, most of the time "I am Abel, son of Torasin, the Edge's Moon Doctor." smile pressed upon his lips.
template by darkee of btn.

Messages In This Thread
we can start again - by Antiquity - 04-23-2013, 08:12 PM
RE: we can start again - by Arah - 04-23-2013, 10:39 PM
RE: we can start again - by Abel - 04-24-2013, 08:25 PM
RE: we can start again - by Antiquity - 04-24-2013, 10:17 PM
RE: we can start again - by Arah - 04-26-2013, 08:49 AM
RE: we can start again - by Abel - 04-27-2013, 02:24 PM
RE: we can start again - by Antiquity - 04-27-2013, 11:11 PM
RE: we can start again - by Arah - 04-27-2013, 11:49 PM
RE: we can start again - by Abel - 04-28-2013, 05:38 PM
RE: we can start again - by Antiquity - 04-30-2013, 04:33 PM