the Rift

[OPEN] flight

Murdock Posts: 198
Outcast atk: 9 | def: 10.5 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: 8 HP: 61.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Gaz

The look on the dark mare's face may have been one of disgust or irritation, but Murdock payed it no mind. He cared little for the emotions of others, and in fact feelings of any sort were resented by him. Perhaps he had startled her, or perhaps her black little heart found reason to hate him or maybe his entire race; he knew nothing of racism, nor anything of this land he had found himself in. He simply wanted answers and though he doubted the reliability of the stranger, she had a pretty face nonetheless.

He tipped his head slightly to the side as he watched her approach, her graceful gallop slowing as snow sprayed about her heels. He snorted loudly, shaking his head and lifting his chin to meet her level gaze. Her body still shook from exertion, but her mind, on the other hand, seemed sharp as ever as she responded to him with guarded tones. "Running? How positively boring," he sneered with yet another snort, finally lifting the weight of his pale wings to fold them against his sides.

While the true Murdock would have openly greeted the mare and perhaps even asked to join her for a run, this twisted reflection wanted nothing of the sort. She was just another face to him, just another one to be used to acquire whatever it was he wanted and then tossed out into the snow again. He cared nothing for her nor this place, and he would go to no lengths to make a good impression of himself or attempt to build a fragile base of friendship.

He smirked dryly at her question, turning his head away to look out across the grey snow, gradually becoming awash with a pale golden glow that increased as the sun rose above the mountains. It was a beautiful sight, but his charred heart took no pleasure in the scenery and instead he returned his gaze to the slender mare's face. "Me? Why, I have absolutely no idea. Nor do I care to know," he hissed with a hint of venom, taking a few steady strides closer to lean toward her.

He laughed at her next comment, his voice loud and harsh across the flat, pale snow. "No? Well, good observation. I would have to agree with you." He shifted his wings roughly against his sides, his ears swivelling back on his skull as the wind pulled at his tail. "Where the hell am I, anyways? I seem to have gotten myself lost on this abhorrent Steppe". He frowned as he returned his emerald gaze to her face, studying her dark complexion with a hint of interest. Her name however, was of little importance to him and he dismissed such formalities without a second thought. "Perhaps you could lead me to somewhere a little warmer, hmm?"

"talk talk talk"

Lift my spirit, take me higher, make me fly,
Touch the moon up in the sky

Image Credit
x

Messages In This Thread
flight - by Valka - 04-07-2013, 01:22 AM
RE: flight - by Murdock - 04-22-2013, 10:48 PM
RE: flight - by Valka - 04-26-2013, 03:20 PM
RE: flight - by Murdock - 04-26-2013, 09:36 PM
RE: flight - by Valka - 05-03-2013, 02:02 AM
RE: flight - by Murdock - 05-04-2013, 11:24 PM