[Image: QX2rL7z.png]
Abel
TAGS.
you

WORDS.
####

NOTES.
blah blah blah !
everything i can't remember, as fucked up as it all may seem.
[Image: K3nWzTN.png]
its been awhile
Despite the white mares face that remained passive, her agitated tail swishing and rude tones bore into his mind. Sending remnants of memories throughout his head. Each and every story his mother had told him of the ugly unicorns, the disgusting pegasus, how his own mother was racist beyond belief. Abel knew the signs, knew of the growing tension between Arah's tongue and hurtful tones. He met her gaze with his own, despite the calm and happiness he approached with, his insides began to swell. A heat that could not be disguised, green eyes narrowed and his breaths were deep. A shallow voice within his head screamed 'Kill.' but he vowed to make his father proud. Hoped to not become just as his mother was. Though the smaller mare began to introduce herself and his deep stare shifted to a wonderful pleasant look as those emerald eyes hovered to the short gal. Abel's head lowered to meet her gaze at a very respective and less threatening level. "Anti?" his smile widens and a lower chuckle escaped his maw, "I would never dream of shortening such a beautiful name, Antiquity it is." his expression was loyal and kind. A vow to protect this mare he knew nothing of but her wonderful attitude. Antiquity had not proven to get nothing less than respect and protection.

Arah's voice began to pierce the air again and despite the fire swelling within his lungs, his face remained low and very welcoming. He would not stoop to her level, even with the smirk that settled upon her disgusting racist face. "Arah is quite correct," he explained shortly after the white bitch had finished "it is only unicorns there and for quite a childish reasoning." Abel's tones become hollow and annoyed. "You see, in her eyes, I am nothing but a low life equine that does not bore the special bone placed upon your head. To her I am a nobody and deserve to rot away but there is nothing different about us. We all bear the same blood and relatives. We've all just adapted in different ways, been gifted by the gods, or favored by the realms." he smiles "If you wish to live somewhere without being judged by race, or discriminated upon... or even somewhere you can call a real family I can offer myself as your guide to visiting the Worlds Edge, Windtossed Foothills, and even the Dragons Throat." neck still lowered and face level with Anitquity's. A smile that never faded away, a warm welcoming heart that did not dance away in defeat.

"We all belong somewhere my dear but I fear the Basin is not quite right for you m'lady. You're far to pleasant to live among a family of prejudice." and he waits, with hope and kindness. Antiquity's decision was hers and he would not force anything upon her, nor would he judge her for her choice.
template by darkee of btn.

Messages In This Thread
we can start again - by Antiquity - 04-23-2013, 08:12 PM
RE: we can start again - by Arah - 04-23-2013, 10:39 PM
RE: we can start again - by Abel - 04-24-2013, 08:25 PM
RE: we can start again - by Antiquity - 04-24-2013, 10:17 PM
RE: we can start again - by Arah - 04-26-2013, 08:49 AM
RE: we can start again - by Abel - 04-27-2013, 02:24 PM
RE: we can start again - by Antiquity - 04-27-2013, 11:11 PM
RE: we can start again - by Arah - 04-27-2013, 11:49 PM
RE: we can start again - by Abel - 04-28-2013, 05:38 PM
RE: we can start again - by Antiquity - 04-30-2013, 04:33 PM