the Rift

[PRIVATE] How far will you go? [Zdravilo]

Zdravilo Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

The Scourge

"No, on the contrary, it's nice to have company. Especially a pretty mare like yourself." Flattered, she let her lips curl into a slight smile. If horses could blush, she definitely was. Never had she been called 'pretty' before. It was a sweet complement, but she wanted to stay off of the topic of flirting. She was awkward when she tried to flirt so... Moving on, she answered plainly. "Thank you, Descaro. I'm glad I am not bothering you." It was quite for a few moments as she edged even closer.

He spoke, and when he said it, it was bitter. It seemed almost as if he really hated that. She was slightly confused. Was she too, supposed to hate them? Descaro seemed wise, but was he truly? He had said, "I agree the winged vermin are nothing special, though a wise warrior would heed their few strengths. Ignorance can kill you in battle. Both and those unicorns who would seek to side with them. They have committed many crimes and to be mentioned alongside them like we're equals is sickening. We are the better species, our blood has always been sacred, spoke of in legend and song. We deserve to sit at the top." Was that something an un-wise horse would say?

Zdravilo trusted Descaro, and she trusted his judgement. With that, she tusted what he believed. She too would tried to think as if she was him for a moment. All unicorn herd, want to be on top, and harsh history with other species. This was solid racism, and she'd always been told that was wrong, but was it really? Their conversation had been deprived of speech for a little bit of time, but he quickly ended the silence. His question really came fast at her. "I know I don't want to be on the bottom, but I also would hate to be the bossy ruler who everyone hates." What she spoked seemed wise to her, but would it seem wise to Descaro?

Zdravilo had news that she wanted to share also, and after the talking stopped for a moment she swooped in to say her news. "Also, I got myself put into a rank." She smiled softly and elegantly as she so often did. Blinked a few times she stood wide eyed, and just overall, bright and vibrant. Zdravilo could not be described as dull, nor gloomy. Matter of fact, she was the complete opposite.

"Thinking. Speaking. Acting."

Eye credits go to baylee.

Messages In This Thread
How far will you go? [Zdravilo] - by Descaro - 04-24-2013, 04:39 PM
RE: How far will you go? [Zdravilo] - by Zdravilo - 04-24-2013, 05:03 PM
RE: How far will you go? [Zdravilo] - by Descaro - 04-25-2013, 04:26 PM
RE: How far will you go? [Zdravilo] - by Zdravilo - 04-25-2013, 07:11 PM
RE: How far will you go? [Zdravilo] - by Descaro - 04-27-2013, 05:31 PM
RE: How far will you go? [Zdravilo] - by Zdravilo - 04-27-2013, 11:13 PM
RE: How far will you go? [Zdravilo] - by Descaro - 05-01-2013, 01:49 PM
RE: How far will you go? [Zdravilo] - by Zdravilo - 05-03-2013, 08:28 PM
RE: How far will you go? [Zdravilo] - by Descaro - 06-03-2013, 10:46 AM