we can start again

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie

A r a h

It's not the dog in the fight,
but the fight in the dog

Arah listened to the colts rant with a neutral expression, when he finished she did not speak. She felt no desire to explain herself to him. He, after all knew nothing about her and what his kind had done to her. The mare had decided to head with the the hornless one, Arah's lips parted in confusion. "In one breath you speak as if you wish to leave with me, then you decide to leave with the hornless one?" Arah questioned the mare. Her voice was not angry, on the contrary it was soft and slightly hurt. She had been rather looking forward to company on the trip back to the Basin. He eyes bore into the mares and then she puffed out a long breath. "I guess I should explain myself", she turned and looked at...Abel straight on. "I am not a racist mare in the slightest." She now glanced at Anti and offered her a shaky smile before pressing on. "I was stolen from my home by hornless ones and they kept me captive for sometime." She heard the pain in her own voice. It became hard to find her voice. In an attempt to clear her head and find her voice again, she looked down to her amulet. It had always calmed her. "It is true, that members of my herd are racist, but the number of us who are not outweigh them." She pressed on. "It is also true that I do not respect or partically like hornless beings that I do not know." She glanced to Abel's direction. "However, believe it or not I do have equine friends." She smiled thinking of Argetlam. Now she turned and faced Anti directly. "If you ever change you mind let me know. The Basin is also a place for family and healing, I hope to one day heal from this hate that I suffer from."

As she began walking away she turned and faced the pair. She tilted her head to the side slightly and smiled. "I too hope to one day meet a pegasus. They fascinate me, They way they are so...free." She looked to Abel and gave him a half smile. Was it possible that she was feeling a tiny bit sorry for the way she had acted towards him? "Take care of her Abel...and my apologises for being a bitch to you. My scars have yet to fade." with that the pale mare began to slowly walk away.

Notes; If you are no longer interested in coming to The Basin, that's fine but I will drop out from the thread here. If you change you mind and do wish to come with Arah then just mention so in the next post.

She's not actually a bitch for no reason. xD
Words; 426
Tag; Antiquity, Abel and Open.

[Image: 2ng9df4.png]
Thy-Darkest-Hour.deviantart.com | Breathless-dk.deviantart.com

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
we can start again - by Antiquity - 04-23-2013, 08:12 PM
RE: we can start again - by Arah - 04-23-2013, 10:39 PM
RE: we can start again - by Abel - 04-24-2013, 08:25 PM
RE: we can start again - by Antiquity - 04-24-2013, 10:17 PM
RE: we can start again - by Arah - 04-26-2013, 08:49 AM
RE: we can start again - by Abel - 04-27-2013, 02:24 PM
RE: we can start again - by Antiquity - 04-27-2013, 11:11 PM
RE: we can start again - by Arah - 04-27-2013, 11:49 PM