[Image: QX2rL7z.png]
Abel
TAGS.
you

WORDS.
####

NOTES.
blah blah blah !
everything i can't remember, as fucked up as it all may seem.
[Image: K3nWzTN.png]
its been awhile
As Abel finished raving the white one refused to say a word. No explanation for herself, nothing to jump down his throat claiming she was not racist. He figured he had nailed it right on the spot. Knowing clearly that she may just be proud of who she was and how she treated others, it surely is nothing to be proud of in any way though. Antiquity's ears had flopped backwards, a position not threatening but she was obviously feeling pushed or awkward in such a situation. She was not the only one, Abel knew not why he stopped instead of turning around and high tailing it out of there. After all, as an outcast it was not his duty to recruit members for herds. Deep down he just felt Antiquity deserved to see what the world was like before she was dragged down into racism like the rest.

Throughout Antiquity's speech Abel kept his head low, level with the short mares face, to keep himself at a respectful and less threatening level (hoping to make her feel comfortable with the situation she was placed in). When she finished, green eyes lit up with a bright and hopeful glare, as they began to settle upon Arah's face he smiled. Not a daring or sly smile but just a smile. Nothing to intimidate her or anger her, he was just pleasant today. "Your choice is warming, Antiquity, I shall bring you to each herdland for a visit." face coming back towards the cute pony.

It was then that his fire sparked again, Arah's voice split the air. A confused tone that parted her lips with each word spraying into his ears. Inside he laughed, outside he remained quiet. White face turning to meet his, "No need to explain m'lady, we've got the picture." calm, smooth tones leaked with a hint of fire and spite. Still she continued on. Green eyes became rather glazed with heat, his nostrils flaring a tiny bit, "And because of their mistake and your misfortune, you judge all equines as the same. I am sorry but we are not all the same. I guess I could judge you for your ancestors mistake upon attacking my mother?" he spat. Temper boiling, losing his calm facade, brows merged and teeth grit together. Muscles tensed as he began to listen to her continue. Turning his face from her, he did the best he could to return to his calm and relaxed state. Emerald eyes glancing to the trees behind Antiquity. Watching as the wind ran through the drying leaves. Drowning out the sound of Arah's voice. "Apologies are not needed, you've said what you meant. Goodbye Arah." his face still directly placed upon the trees.

Abel aimed to place his muzzle against Antiquity's neck, urging her slightly to follow him in case she chose to ignore the others rant and daydream. "I'm sorry to have you witness this." his tones becoming soft and saddened "Though I am glad you have seen some of the racism before you have been sucked into it yourself." White and brown legs began to move North. "We will start our long journey by visiting the Foothills first. Here is a family known as the Grey," he began, remembering listening to others talk as he wandered aimlessly throughout Helovia "all species are welcome here and it is a rather wonderful place. I am sure you will enjoy your visit." He smiles. Taking a breath and continuing on, hoping she does not mind his rambling "I will then take you to the Edge, a family in particular known as the Qian, led by Mirage the Dragonheart. A wonderful mare indeed. I must warn you though, the mist there can be quite beautiful but dangerous, remember to watch your footing. And next the Dragons Throat, lead by Kri. They are not in the least bit racist but this is mainly a family of pegasus, do not expect extreme pampering unless you bear wings." a fair warning. Nothing that sent a negative impulse towards the Throat but he has heard stories. "And of course I can accompany you in finding someone from the Basin, if you would like, to visit there also. And in the end if you see that none of the herds please you, you may live your life as an outcast and roam Helovia, as I do." a sweet smile placed upon his lips as he plucks his way through the trees. A long journey ahead of them but he is fully up to taking her wherever she may wish.
template by darkee of btn.

Messages In This Thread
we can start again - by Antiquity - 04-23-2013, 08:12 PM
RE: we can start again - by Arah - 04-23-2013, 10:39 PM
RE: we can start again - by Abel - 04-24-2013, 08:25 PM
RE: we can start again - by Antiquity - 04-24-2013, 10:17 PM
RE: we can start again - by Arah - 04-26-2013, 08:49 AM
RE: we can start again - by Abel - 04-27-2013, 02:24 PM
RE: we can start again - by Antiquity - 04-27-2013, 11:11 PM
RE: we can start again - by Arah - 04-27-2013, 11:49 PM
RE: we can start again - by Abel - 04-28-2013, 05:38 PM
RE: we can start again - by Antiquity - 04-30-2013, 04:33 PM