the Rift

[OPEN] i just wanted to see this. [levi]

Zdravilo Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

The Scourge
And it is, I, Zdravilo.

There was the soft pitter patter of the delicate rain drops falling from the heavens, the sloshing water on the ground, and the nearing thunder. She sighed to herself, was this how her day would go? Rain, rain, rain. The mare couldn't help but feel cold and aggravated now. Her honey spots were dampened by the rain drops, and her mane lay primal. She pinned her ears back as the sound of the sloshing changed. It changed to the sound of a horse walking.

Oh thank god... Her audits perked back up. She wasn't alone. There was a stallion here to protect her. A loud roar jumped through the skies as a bang of lightning hit the floor. Squealing, Zdravilo jumped towards the voice and ran to it. Her body was aimed straight at the stallion, and she didn't notice him. Well she noticed, but slightly to late. She closed her eyes and braced for impact as she probably body slammed the guy. After she gained some composure, she cowers near the figure.

"I'm here.'' She squealed out before continuing. "I'm not a fan of thunder." Straightening herself out, she presented herself more respectfully. "I am Zdravilo, from Aurora Basin, and you are?" She smiled softly at him. Her elegant bode seemingly strong, yet fragile, and lilly-like. She dipped her head, although it was quick, and her head shot up like a bullet as a flash of lightning flickered in the rumbling clouds.

Zdravilo could feel the grullo's warm body. His wings nearly brushing up against her side. She could see his steely gaze, and she wondered if he came from the same lines as Gaucho. They were the only two she'd seen with such iron colored eyes. His silver hooves holding him high on the wet ground. This boy was cute, but nothing fancy. He was simple, and not so intricate, but he was himself. That was all hat mattered to the lady.

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
i just wanted to see this. [levi] - by Zdravilo - 04-28-2013, 07:37 PM
RE: i just wanted to see this. [levi] - by Levi - 04-29-2013, 04:41 PM
RE: i just wanted to see this. [levi] - by Zdravilo - 04-30-2013, 06:28 PM
RE: i just wanted to see this. [levi] - by Levi - 05-02-2013, 03:27 PM
RE: i just wanted to see this. [levi] - by Zdravilo - 05-03-2013, 07:48 PM
RE: i just wanted to see this. [levi] - by Levi - 05-04-2013, 10:54 AM
RE: i just wanted to see this. [levi] - by Zdravilo - 05-05-2013, 05:09 PM
RE: i just wanted to see this. [levi] - by Levi - 05-07-2013, 02:27 PM
RE: i just wanted to see this. [levi] - by Zdravilo - 05-12-2013, 11:32 PM