the Rift

[DROP] Quest Drop #5 Earth | Water

Tingal Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: 9 years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
dark
I forced myself to walk faster, my green eyes focused on the ground ahead of me. My thoughts whirled in my min as I strode towards the source. I felt it in my very being, the first feeling that I too held inside. Magic. And this wasn't just any magic, it was his, Father Earth.

I forced myself to hurry along, eager to see him. Maybe he will grant me a companion. Unlike that stupid rock in the Deep Forest. The one that made you guess numbers that had to do with its clues.

The scenery was a blur as I sped along, my stomach whirling with anxiousness. My legs struck out before me, and I finally found him. He was surrounded by other horses, and I recognized the white stallion from when I had seen that stone. I trotted up to Father Earth, smile on my lips. "Father Earth! Hello! It's nice seeing you in the meadow here. You're not often in the mortal lands, what brings you to us? I ask politely, my eyes transfixed on the God. He hadn't changed since the last I saw him. Why... how long had it been since I saw him last? Several seasons, that was for sure. I smiled casually, passing glances towards the other horses once and a while.

After several minutes passed, I wondered if I should begin a conversation with him or not. I didn't know what to do, so I just stood there and smiled, keeping my ears tilted towards the God. Finally, I begin to speak. "My dear Lord, I have been feeling ever so lonely as of late, and it seems receiving a companion is near impossible. I must ask that you maybe help me fill this pit of solitude that lays in my heart. I would do anything to earn a companion, please my Lord." But now that I had spoken, I began to regret it. I sounded like a needy, helpless child. "I'm sorry for blabbering like that, sir." I apologize to the Earth God, hoping he doesn't think I'm a pesky chatter-bug. Inhaling, I force myself to stop and shut up. Staring at the God, I wait in silence for his response.
"Talk talk talk"

[[ Tiger companion.
Feeling L U C K Y?]]
Tingal

image credits
table by whit

i am a king
and the world is beneath me

Messages In This Thread
Quest Drop #5 Earth | Water - by God of the Earth - 04-28-2013, 11:33 AM
RE: Quest Drop #5 Earth | Water - by Hototo - 04-28-2013, 12:17 PM
RE: Quest Drop #5 Earth | Water - by Ulrik - 04-28-2013, 03:52 PM