the Rift

[OPEN] Only miss the sun when it stars to snow

Irrydae Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: Seven
paddeh

It has been too long. Way too long. A natural smile eases onto my face- the one to twist this "Gaucho" here's heart. I give him a small wink, flicking my tail at my sides before stepping forward. The large bay stallion drops to his knees. This would be easier than I thought. 'My Lady,' he then is back on his feet, and I hold myself from stepping closer to his well toned body, his muscles rippling underneath his skin as he pushes himself away from the ground. 'Forgive my wandering eyes, but one does not often see angels fall from the stars before their very eyes.' I roll his words through my head, this is almost too easy, but it does ring around my mind, that it might be a true compliment. "It is not often that someone can pull me down from the heavens," I say in a flirtatious, seductive voice. I ease it back a bit though, not wanting to be so abrupt that I scare him off.

I ruffle my wings and the stardust floats slowly down around me, taking it's sweet time before settling at my hooves. My eyes are bright and aware as I watch Gaucho take his eyes off me as the other speaks. I almost miss the 'Good evening.' It is then they dive into their own conversation and I listen silently, and while I feel slightly intrusive I do nothing but stand there and let the light breeze tug at my slightly curled tresses. The wind sets the stardust aloft and I look at the larger clumps, my eyes focusing on the shimmering substance and with a simple thought my focus returns to the two pegasi stallions. Back and forth. Up close, further away. I am getting bored. My ears lazily rotate forward as their words come clear again. 'I do not travel in the company of such earthly devils!' ... earthly devils? What are they talking about? 'My companion seems to remember you carrying a serpent between your antlers—perhaps she is mistaken?' I think I hear a tone in his voice that suggests he was only saying that to be kind to Gaucho, but he shrugs it off and now I am slightly curious. I push my wings fully out to my sides now, hoping that the gesture will be subtle but make them notice me again. This chit-chat is going no where- are they friends? I pull my tail up a bit higher, the curled ends dangling just past my hocks. I want to clear my throat in agitation, but instead shift my thoughts on exactly what I was planning on doing. Did I know?

[ ooc ; i'm terribly sorry for the wait! D: ]

the star cloud mare

[Image: wu5k41.png]
please tag irry in every post! magic & aggression allowed w/o death

Messages In This Thread
RE: Only miss the sun when it stars to snow - by Irrydae - 05-01-2013, 11:06 PM