the Rift

[OPEN] i just wanted to see this. [levi]

Zdravilo Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

The Scourge
And it is, I, Zdravilo.

“Yeah, a little late there sweetie.” She let her ears flatten out against her neck. Respect was what the boy needed. With a background like hers, any horse would be scared, yet she was stronger than most. She could muttle through almost anything, but thunder just doesn't work for the splotched mare. The boy's voice came again, but he was seemingly bipolar. Sarcasm one moment, then sweetness the next. Zdravilo accepted his apology and let her ears relax forward.

He too admittedly said he didn't like thunder, but she was nearly sure he was just saying that. After an appropriate greeting, he dipped his cranium. He put a the name Levi to his face. Now, Zdravilo was a weird name, but maybe Levi topped that. She didn't let her frilly thoughts on his name change her polite stance. A soft smile painted itself onto her velveteen mahogany lips.

Zdravilo quickly realized what his attentions were. Seduce. She noticed him inching closer and closer. Their flanks tapping against each other for a moment before the connection was constant. One of her ears flicked forward as she let her feminine head dip slightly and peer at their touching shoulders. She grinded her teeth together for a moment before looking back at him. His wings came over her spine and caressed her all around.

With a slight uncertainty she pressed on, but made no move to move away from his clutch. "Well, Sergeant, did I hurt you when we collided?" A slight humor in her tone, but still she had her bouncy perky tone take over. Her eyelashes fluttered for a brief second as his appendages tickled her. She knew where to draw the lines. She had not yet been successfully seduced, and this stallion wouldn't be the first... she was sure of it.

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
i just wanted to see this. [levi] - by Zdravilo - 04-28-2013, 07:37 PM
RE: i just wanted to see this. [levi] - by Levi - 04-29-2013, 04:41 PM
RE: i just wanted to see this. [levi] - by Zdravilo - 04-30-2013, 06:28 PM
RE: i just wanted to see this. [levi] - by Levi - 05-02-2013, 03:27 PM
RE: i just wanted to see this. [levi] - by Zdravilo - 05-03-2013, 07:48 PM
RE: i just wanted to see this. [levi] - by Levi - 05-04-2013, 10:54 AM
RE: i just wanted to see this. [levi] - by Zdravilo - 05-05-2013, 05:09 PM
RE: i just wanted to see this. [levi] - by Levi - 05-07-2013, 02:27 PM
RE: i just wanted to see this. [levi] - by Zdravilo - 05-12-2013, 11:32 PM