the Rift

[OPEN] In the dark a lady awaits day

Sinuhe Posts: 38
Dragon's Throat Mare
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1 :: 3
Roo
I'VE WALKED A MILLION MILES FOR YOU, BUT I'M STILL ALONE

A plan had already grew in my mind. We, both me and Africa, had different abilities that would make my little plan work perfectly. I had speed. I was built, breed, designed to run fast and long over different terrain. I had already shown my speed over sand, soil and rock in the past and here in Helovia. Although I may not have been to the Basin myself I knew it had staggering mountains so the ground was going to be hard and easy to travel over without slipping. Plus, with my horn, I had the ability to get in.

Africa however could not sneak in like I could, she was to obvious, but she could fly over. In the day, there might of been a shadow, however, at night there was no sun to create a shadow of a mare flying over head and then swooping down to give you one hell of a scare. I studied her body. She was bigger and more of a bulky breed then me, as I had established. The bigger, the better right when trying to give a fright?

“What sort of trick?” I could tell that she wasn't all together won over by my idea but I was sure that, if and when we did it, she would feel the thrill of the trick. Her eyes glinted with worry but I nudged her with my muzzle, smiling kindly but mischievously at her, trying to reassure her. "Just one to give one of them a little fright." I pause, remembering that they would happily rip out her feathers. "Don't worry, they won't touch you. You will be perfectly safe in the sky and with me on the ground."

We would leave as soon as then, if we take it quiet easy, we should arrive there at night. We would cover our scent with that of the snow, so that we mixed a bit more, then I would go under cover and she would head of into the skies and we would meet by the first cave on the left, with her in the cover of night in the sky. No one would suspect a thing. Then, the prey would be picked, distracted, then scared from above, maybe a little kick to the head to spice things up a bit, if she agreed of course. I give her a brief introduction to my plan. "It is just something to give them a fright. We will arrive there at night, I will distract one of them and when they are engaged in conversation you will swoop down and scare them, maybe throw you hoofs about a little but you don't have to catch them if you don't want to of course."

SINUHE
IMAGE CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
In the dark a lady awaits day - by Sinuhe - 05-01-2013, 04:09 PM
RE: In the dark a lady awaits day - by Africa - 05-01-2013, 05:25 PM
RE: In the dark a lady awaits day - by Sinuhe - 05-02-2013, 11:35 AM
RE: In the dark a lady awaits day - by Africa - 05-02-2013, 08:25 PM
RE: In the dark a lady awaits day - by Sinuhe - 05-03-2013, 02:57 PM
RE: In the dark a lady awaits day - by Africa - 05-03-2013, 04:04 PM
RE: In the dark a lady awaits day - by Sinuhe - 05-04-2013, 06:36 AM
RE: In the dark a lady awaits day - by Africa - 05-04-2013, 02:14 PM
RE: In the dark a lady awaits day - by Sinuhe - 05-04-2013, 03:50 PM