the Rift

[OPEN] i just wanted to see this. [levi]

Zdravilo Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

The Scourge
And it is, I, Zdravilo.

So, this boy, had a cure for phobia of thunder? Likewise, it may scare me more, but I'd check it out. I listened. My audits alerted as he spoke. His soft voice, said to count. Count, and each time it will take longer. So this thunder traveled away? Well, I wanted to know what would happen if it just.... stayed. I nodded anyways, understanding his tactic... and theory.

While the topic of thunder was an interesting one, the subject wavered as my question hung itself in the air. He said he was fine, and in return said, “The real question is, are you hurt from the collision? I really hope you are okay and be honest with me, I wouldn’t want you hurt.” I personally thought it was sweet that he wanted to know I was safe. So, I gave him my answer. "Yes, I am fine, thank you for asking. And I am pleased that you are OK also." I spoke with a subtle ease, and soft vocals. Letting a smile plaster my maw, I glanced up at him.

If I became racist, would we still be friends? I wondered for a moment, but I decided I didn't want to be racist, so I didn't want to lose my non-unicorn friends. I sighed in my head, as I thought. Why can't life be easier? When I came to Helovia, I was forced to think more. A lot more. His soft feathered wing still hung over my back, but I really didn't mind.

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
i just wanted to see this. [levi] - by Zdravilo - 04-28-2013, 07:37 PM
RE: i just wanted to see this. [levi] - by Levi - 04-29-2013, 04:41 PM
RE: i just wanted to see this. [levi] - by Zdravilo - 04-30-2013, 06:28 PM
RE: i just wanted to see this. [levi] - by Levi - 05-02-2013, 03:27 PM
RE: i just wanted to see this. [levi] - by Zdravilo - 05-03-2013, 07:48 PM
RE: i just wanted to see this. [levi] - by Levi - 05-04-2013, 10:54 AM
RE: i just wanted to see this. [levi] - by Zdravilo - 05-05-2013, 05:09 PM
RE: i just wanted to see this. [levi] - by Levi - 05-07-2013, 02:27 PM
RE: i just wanted to see this. [levi] - by Zdravilo - 05-12-2013, 11:32 PM