the Rift

[OPEN] [OPEN] Who Are You, White Rabit?

Cierra Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

[Image: 21o18n.png]
So beautifully they make you, kill

My pulse eased very slowly, but I could still hear it, making it seem like the world around me was beating acoustically. The sweat began drying, curling my normally sleek coat into messy looking tangles. I let my head drop back down to the cold, solid ground as I rolled back to my side. My sides no longer heaving, I could breath steadily, but I was so tired. The world began going dark, fading out from the outside of my already blurred vision until I forced my hazel eyes closed.

My body was sinking, falling into the deeper and deeper mud. I could feel something crawling up my limbs, grabbing and scratching at my warm hide. But, why am I not doing anything? I stood calmly, watching each clawed, scaly hand emerge from the bog. The preserved corpses of less fortunate being crawled toward me from all sides. Still I stood, calm, watching everything happen. "Run!" I screamed at my body, though the me I saw.. It's jaw didn't drop as my voice box shrilled. It's eyes turned to me, pure white and glassy. My heart throbbed. It pulled it's legs from the swamp easily, my -no, it's wings dragging in the now extremely watery swamp. A scale covered hand grabbed at sensitive feathers, plucking them from it's body. It showed no reaction, it only turned it's face toward me, finally opening it's decaying jaw and asking "Who's there?"

That voice, it's too real. My head lurched up, making my body roll with it as well. I had been sweating again in my sleep, though I wasn't breathing abnormally this time. That voice was too real to be in that twisted dream. My eyes darted back and forth over the depressing landscape, spotting nothing at first. Suddenly, the blue hued female stood out in the corner of my eye from a fairly good distance. Her body looked like it was splashed with the galaxy. She was a fellow Pegasus, possibly from the Throat as well, though I had not seen her before.

My jaw dropped and a near silent nicker escaped from my chest before I drew in another deep breath. "Here," I breathed, feeling nauseous at the thought of the previous nightmare. "Help me." Ashamed. Of course I am. Nothing actually happened to me. I had landed here stupidly, thinking that I could get away with anything without consequences. That of course did not work out as I had planned.

walk walk walk || "talk talk talk" || think think think

Messages In This Thread
[OPEN] Who Are You, White Rabit? - by Cierra - 05-09-2013, 04:00 PM
RE: [OPEN] Who Are You, White Rabit? - by Cierra - 05-10-2013, 02:50 PM
RE: [OPEN] Who Are You, White Rabit? - by Slaiter - 05-28-2013, 05:25 PM
RE: [OPEN] Who Are You, White Rabit? - by Cierra - 05-29-2013, 03:25 PM