the Rift

[PRIVATE] Do I know you? {Iris}

Pheonix Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The mare looked slightly sheepish as Pheonix continued to speak kindly to her. Friends were uncommon for him, due to his strange, shy personality shifting to a happy, out going stance in an instance. Few horses came and befriended him, and some actually feared him for his renowned fighting skills back in his old home. Stopping his floating mind, he focused back on the blue eyed beauty. Instead of water, he felt as if her eyes reflected ice instead if the deeper blue of water, and his like the emerald leaves of forests. As uttered his last word of almost hyper friendliness, he saw her sigh, almost looking relieved. Was she....shy? Around him? A warm flutter arose in his stomach, but he pushed it down. Don't raise your hopes. She might not like you the inner voice in his head rang, earning him not to lift his spirits.

"You're right. Being an outcast is just too dangerous, especially for such a pretty lady like to", he said trying to compliment her, but sound like he was flirting more than anything. "The company is just wonderful, and I kind of need to learn how to socialize", he said reflecting on his personality. "And of course we can be friends, we can be best friends. I think I've taken a liking talking with you", he said kindly touching her with his wing. Thankfully she had a herd with her, because wandering males could take advantage of the sweetheart. "Sure! It is getting hot", he said casually, motioning her to follow him. "Or maybe I should follow you, since you know the land better than me", Pheonix said, waiting for her. "While we're at it, tell me what has brought you to Helovia?" He asked, wanting to know more.

Messages In This Thread
Do I know you? {Iris} - by Pheonix - 04-24-2013, 09:50 AM
RE: Do I know you? {Iris} - by Iris - 04-24-2013, 04:16 PM
RE: Do I know you? {Iris} - by Pheonix - 05-02-2013, 01:37 PM
RE: Do I know you? {Iris} - by Iris - 05-12-2013, 11:50 AM
RE: Do I know you? {Iris} - by Pheonix - 05-12-2013, 03:49 PM
RE: Do I know you? {Iris} - by Iris - 05-13-2013, 01:42 PM
RE: Do I know you? {Iris} - by Pheonix - 05-19-2013, 02:07 PM
RE: Do I know you? {Iris} - by Iris - 05-22-2013, 10:59 PM
RE: Do I know you? {Iris} - by Pheonix - 05-26-2013, 08:14 AM
RE: Do I know you? {Iris} - by Iris - 05-28-2013, 07:32 PM