the Rift

Let Me Carry You Away [Closed]

Myrah Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
A voice.... Had they already found her? Granted the smells of many had already permeated the air, she had sibconciously avoided them... Avoided her fate... And yet... She turned her head, ears on auto rotation, picking up the next stream of words issuing from a masculine frame.

It took her by surprise, honestly she had suspected a stallion, coming to claim his prize of the day... Forcing her into a herd she wasnt sure she belonged in... [i]'Say something you fool'[i]. Her thoughts comanded, yet she spoke naught a word. Soulful Blues ignited as she looked the stallion over. Body tense in anticipation. Yet not a harmful hoof dashed at her... Just a name... Which seemed to carry just as much of a blow as any hoof could have. It was almost... Inviting...

[b]"Perhaps we do look more alike than most. Myrah."[b] she spoke, her tail held out in question. Betraying her feelings more than her muscles did. Taking a breath, she forced herself to relax. Eyes examining the tri colored stallion once more. Was he tthe one to introduce her to a herd? Or just a wanderer like herself... Nostrils flared once again as she took in the mares scent. No, he belonged to someone.

[b]"Pardon my manners... Im not used to this sort of thing... Meeting others and all that."[b] her own voice came once again, unwilling from her throat. Her left hoof came up, mud clinging to the silken hairs on the back of her hock. Shaking it, she flung some of it aside and decided against the step she was about to take. Shall she stay or go? Her emotions warred within her... A never endling battle between fear and survival. The grullo mare hated it with every fiber of her being. To be or not to be... That was the question.

Messages In This Thread
Let Me Carry You Away [Closed] - by Myrah - 05-16-2013, 07:28 PM
RE: Let Me Carry You Away [Open] - by Voodoo - 05-16-2013, 07:54 PM
RE: Let Me Carry You Away [Open] - by Myrah - 05-16-2013, 09:10 PM
RE: Let Me Carry You Away [Open] - by Voodoo - 05-16-2013, 10:50 PM
RE: Let Me Carry You Away [Open] - by Irrydae - 05-16-2013, 11:44 PM
RE: Let Me Carry You Away [Open] - by Myrah - 05-16-2013, 11:53 PM
RE: Let Me Carry You Away [Open] - by Voodoo - 05-17-2013, 12:33 AM
RE: Let Me Carry You Away [Open] - by Irrydae - 05-18-2013, 05:22 PM
RE: Let Me Carry You Away [Open] - by Myrah - 05-18-2013, 07:04 PM
RE: Let Me Carry You Away [Open] - by Voodoo - 05-20-2013, 03:09 PM
RE: Let Me Carry You Away [Open] - by Irrydae - 05-20-2013, 06:58 PM