the Rift

[OPEN] pretty little life [open]

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
   Ranjiri</style>
  give me strength when i'm standing and faith when i fall</style>

She looks like she's floating up there in the sky, daddy. I wish you could see her. She looked looks like an angel up there. I flex my wing that's not pressed against the ground and I close my eyes and imagine what it's like being up there. I know I don't have much of a mane, not like yours and momma's, but I can still imagine how the wind would feel in it. The same goes for my tail. It's short and fuzzy, but I can imagine. Remember that cloud I said looked like a bunny? In my fantasy that I'm flying I'm chasing that bunny cloud all around the sky in a game of tag.

She scared me, daddy! That angel that was floating up there in the sky above me scared me when she suddenly started to talk to me. My eyes snapped open and I know I gaped at her for a few minutes. She's so pretty, daddy! I wish you could see just how pretty she is. I know I looked all the unsteady foal I was when I scrambled to stand up, my mouth still hanging open. Why would an angel come down to talk to me? I know you say I'm special, but am I that special.

My mouth snaps closed when she introduces herself and I can feel my eyes widen. I was going to ask her what her name was. She read my mind, daddy! And she knows who I am! "Are you an angel?" You would probably shake your head at me for how I blurted out the question without even saying 'hello' or introducing myself, but she already knows who I am!

Daddy! She said I'm her friend!

My whole body wiggled with excitement and I couldn't help but smile widely at her. I don't know what makes me special enough to be an angel's friend, but it's exciting! "You're a storyteller, too? Can you tell me a story?" She must have all kinds of heavenly tales to tell, daddy! Next time you're here I'll see if I can find her again so you can meet her.

Credits

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
pretty little life [open] - by Ranjiri - 05-14-2013, 10:25 PM
RE: pretty little life [open] - by Irrydae - 05-16-2013, 11:06 PM
RE: pretty little life [open] - by Ranjiri - 05-17-2013, 09:40 PM
RE: pretty little life [open] - by Irrydae - 05-19-2013, 04:57 PM
RE: pretty little life [open] - by Ranjiri - 05-22-2013, 06:35 PM
RE: pretty little life [open] - by Midas - 05-24-2013, 05:53 PM
RE: pretty little life [open] - by Irrydae - 06-02-2013, 12:29 PM
RE: pretty little life [open] - by Ranjiri - 06-17-2013, 10:14 PM
RE: pretty little life [open] - by Midas - 06-28-2013, 07:04 PM