the Rift

Cross Walks and Crossed Hearts and Hope-to-dies

Irrydae Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: Seven
paddeh

As hot as fire, cold as ice,
Sweet as sugar and everything nice.

She has finally made her way back to the Threshold after being turned down, though confidence filled her. Irrydae held her bicolored head high, golden orbs sparkling as usual. Her wings are folded neatly at her sides, steps light and silent as she trots through the thickening trees. Her bicolored tail swishes with contentment as she looks for any possible recruitment.

It starts to rain. It doesn't start out light, but hard. Not as hard as the time in the Thistle Meadow with Andromeda, but it still wasn't fun. Icy daggers ran down her back, splattering on her form. She pins her ears in annoyance, droplets coating her long lashes. Flashbacks of the deadly storm run through her mind and she flinches, ducking behind a nice shelter of fallen trees whos branches had melded together. The rain still squeezed through, though, but it wasn't nearly as bad. She hears a voice and her audits prick forward, head craning as her nares flare. She smells two others and she is off instantly, gliding smoothly through the rain until she reaches two pegasi, a chestnut and a bay appaloosa. The chestnut colt leans against a tree, his wing at an awkward angle. 'would you like some help?' the mare asks and my eyes flicker over to her. She smells of the dusty, humid Throat. I nod to her before leaning down to the boy against the tree.

"Hello there. My name is Irrydae, I am the Storyteller from the Windtossed Foothills." My voice is strong and relaxed, my brow scrunched as I look at his wing. "We should probably get out of this rain, incase it gets worse. I know where a good makeshift shelter is, it's not far." I say gently, raising my head to glance in the direction, I could see the edge of the protruding roots from the fallen trees. I step back, not wanting to crowd his space, a small smile on my lips while I wait for one of them to talk.

"Speak"

As deep as a bite, as dark as the night,
As sweet as a song, as right as a wrong.
[Image: wu5k41.png]
please tag irry in every post! magic & aggression allowed w/o death

Messages In This Thread
Cross Walks and Crossed Hearts and Hope-to-dies - by ahi - 05-19-2013, 02:53 AM
RE: Cross Walks and Crossed Hearts and Hope-to-dies - by Lusana - 05-19-2013, 03:51 PM
RE: Cross Walks and Crossed Hearts and Hope-to-dies - by Irrydae - 05-19-2013, 07:20 PM