the Rift

[PRIVATE] And who are you? {Zdravilo}

Faelon Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Almost jumping out of his skin, the strong stallion turned to hear a cheerful, happy voice. The mare was about to introduce herself when she noticed his spiraling horn. Faelon offered a shy smile, and bowed his head, not in a showing off manner though. The stallion just wanted her to see a horn was present on his head. Faelon looked back up and scanned her with curious emerald orbs. A happy soul she was, with bright orange and green eyes.

They were interesting, and multicolored, but he would say nothing out loud. Only silent thoughts of curiosity in his intellectual mind. The mare was attractive, white, like him, but instead of pure silky white, she had orange blotches here and there on her body. Sprouting from her head were two antlers, but despite the type of horns she had, she was still a unicorn.

"Sorry M'lady, you didn't startle me too badly. This is the land of Aurora Basin, fierce unicorns. I was afraid they might pick a fight with me, for I am not racist", Faelon spoke. "I was considering joining the herd, but rumors tell me they are anything but peaceful", he spoke again with carefully chosen words. Despite his peaceful demeanor, Faelon was accustomed to fighting, and in fact was an exceptional warrior. "Where are my manners. My name is Faelon, and it is a pleasure meeting you, Zdravilo", he spoke.

Messages In This Thread
And who are you? {Zdravilo} - by Faelon - 05-19-2013, 02:00 PM
RE: And who are you? {Zdravilo} - by Faelon - 05-21-2013, 11:38 AM
RE: And who are you? {Zdravilo} - by Zdravilo - 05-23-2013, 10:07 PM
RE: And who are you? {Zdravilo} - by Faelon - 05-26-2013, 06:10 AM
RE: And who are you? {Zdravilo} - by Zdravilo - 06-01-2013, 08:01 PM