the Rift

Play no games. | Assassins or Basin

Accalia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Infuriated, the tiger did not catch the rabbit. Clawing the ground with his massive claws, having rage masked on his face. Accalia almost took a step back, trying to imagine the size of his fangs, but she refused to budge because of her fear. She would stand tall and proud, for she was an Assassin and that was her job. Staring back down at the wretched marks in the soil, Accalia looked the tiger in the eye, something valiant, dangerous, and absolutely crazy. What kind of risk was she taking? An insane task. But by doing this she was proving the tiger that the affiliation she belonged to was strong, proud and did not back down by any kind of danger.

After my brief blurb of words, the tiger rose, and even though he was half my height, he made up for that in his massive length. Kumal, was his name. I observed his powerful cat body; Powerful legs, packed with muscular, a lean body, an elegant tail. Somehow Accalia actually envied the lad for being such a feared beast. The white fae wished for a strength like his, the ability to have piercing claws instead of hooves that appeared blunt compared to his deadly weapons.

The lad looked down again, and the mare almost felt pity for him. Why was the cat so downcast? She almost lost all fear, taking a step closer towards him as he spoke again. "How? We are a mighty band, already feared in a herd known as the World's Edge. We have skilled horses, and as we recruit we grow in numbers", Accalia spoke, anger and passion rising in her voice. This herd needed her. They would prosper. Accalia would make sure of that. "You would benefit with new herdlands after we get enough numbers to conquer," Accalia proudly spoke. "And what else you want to know? Will you be feared?" she gave out a chuckle. "Horses will be terrified by you. Kumal, you would bring a legacy to the Assassins. You would be our powerhouse, our warrior. You will be honored for your services, and you will be feared. ", Accalia spoke convincing words, awaiting his reply.

Messages In This Thread
Play no games. | Assassins or Basin - by Kumal - 05-20-2013, 06:11 PM
RE: Play no games. | Assassins or Basin - by Accalia - 05-21-2013, 12:22 PM
RE: Play no games. | Assassins or Basin - by Accalia - 05-21-2013, 01:29 PM