the Rift

[PRIVATE] let's talk, shall we? [gaucho]

Zdravilo Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

The Scourge
And it is, I, Zdravilo.

She giggled slightly when he spoke. He was a caveman, but was severely out of place. "Gaucho from Dragon-sss-Throat. Throat good." I listened for a moment. He spoke with clarity, though the actual sentence was choppy. I watch for a moment, as he concludes his sentence by turning and walking into the water. I cocked an eyebrow. Well he could do that if he wanted, but if I went in I wasn't going to stand in the shallows like a kid. I knew that water was freezing and in the darkness of night, who knows what lives in the bowels, but has gotten stranded on shore. I wanted to take a chance though, so I did.

I turned away from Gaucho, and answered him as I did. "Vilo from Basin." I continued walking a little farther. My arse spinning around me as I face the water again. The water was only 10 or so feet away, but it was enough. I shot the boy a smile as I stood facing the ocean and him. Arching my neck, I let a playful snort into the breezy air. I looked around silent for a moment. Only the ocean's waves made sounds. It was the calm before the storm. I was the storm. I tossed my head for a moment.

Then I took off at a gallop. The shore came much quicker than expected, but I didn't mind. Once I hit the water with hooves, I felt enlightened. Droplets of water soaring through the air. Gaucho would be soaked, but I want sure if he was still standing there. I leaned back on my haunches and in a spilt second I am propelled through the air. All the strength I had went into that jump. It paid off. I was soaring. Closing my eyes, everything seemed to go slow motion. I felt the wind dancing across my fibers and through my white mane and tail. I couldn't stay up forever though, and I knew that, but it'd be cool if I could. I keep my eyes closed, yet I let my front hooves extend forward. I came down quickly, and my front hooves pierced the top of the water. I took a breath in, just let my body dive into the water. I definitely went into the water.

I was submerged, but by all means not drowning. It was unusual for my not to breath. Or at least for me to hold my breath. I needed air! Quickly, I swam to shore. My antlers breaching the surface, then my muzzle and head. I gasped for air. My nostrils quivering as the let the salty scent in. I was swimming!

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
let's talk, shall we? [gaucho] - by Zdravilo - 04-28-2013, 07:14 PM
RE: let's talk, shall we? [gaucho] - by Gaucho - 04-28-2013, 10:18 PM
RE: let's talk, shall we? [gaucho] - by Gaucho - 05-21-2013, 03:47 PM
RE: let's talk, shall we? [gaucho] - by Zdravilo - 05-21-2013, 05:38 PM
RE: let's talk, shall we? [gaucho] - by Gaucho - 06-23-2013, 01:59 PM