the Rift

[PRIVATE] And who are you? {Zdravilo}

Zdravilo Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I giggled when the stallion spoke. He said something about not being startled too bad, then something about fierce unicorns. I sighed happily at him. I was an exuberant creature, nestled in the basin. I was not fierce, nor mean. Then he said something else. Something that caught her attention. "I was considering joining the herd, but rumors tell me they are anything but peaceful" I snorted at him. "I'm not fierce, nor am I racist. I am an Aurora Basin unicorn. I'm not war like. Heck, if I sparred I'd be flattened in two seconds. By all means, the Basin has racists and non-racists. There really is not much to it." I chuckled softly, and walked up next to him.

Continuing, I replied. "Faelon. That's an interesting name." I reached my whiskered muzzle towards him. It was a greeting, and it only meant half as much as it did with other horses. I was stuck in a funk. I wasn't really sure of anything, but I was sure I would still recruit. "If you ever join the Aurora Basin, tell them I sent you, and you'll probably get in. Do not cross the borders, for that is trespassing." I giggled for a moment, looking at him. After a moment, I looked around.

All I saw... was white. The Steppe was like a canvas waiting to be painted on. It wanted to feel hooves mold it's body like clay. This land wanted love. It seemed abandoned and so alone. My pleasant expressions never faded, nor dimmed. "Well, Faelon, where do you come from?"

I smiled. No, I continued smiling.

Messages In This Thread
And who are you? {Zdravilo} - by Faelon - 05-19-2013, 02:00 PM
RE: And who are you? {Zdravilo} - by Faelon - 05-21-2013, 11:38 AM
RE: And who are you? {Zdravilo} - by Zdravilo - 05-23-2013, 10:07 PM
RE: And who are you? {Zdravilo} - by Faelon - 05-26-2013, 06:10 AM
RE: And who are you? {Zdravilo} - by Zdravilo - 06-01-2013, 08:01 PM