the Rift

what lies beneath

Zdravilo Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I knew the answer to his questions instantaneously. I had basically asked those questions when I had first come here on a chilly Orangemoon day. "May, I ask what lies behind these trees?" She looked him over quickly, before she let her odd orbs fall on his. This blue horse might be able to be swayed towards the basin, which is a plus. Well, Fawkes, I come the Aurora Basin. That is an all unicorn herd, and The Lord and Lady are Mauja and Psyche. Many are racist there, but I'm not and I still fit in perfectly. The unicorns are the exiled Edge." I paused for a moment letting him soak up the information I'd given to him. I wondered if I should be a little bias, or crafty. "Then there is the Windtossed Foothills in whom we are allied with. They are made up into two group, and led by two mares. I do not know much about them, but they seem kind of well rounded." I paused again. I lacked a good amount of knowledge about the other two herds, but I'd give the stallion as much as I knew. "Then there is World's Edge which I know not much of. Then there is the Dragon's Throat. We, or the Aurora Basin, have tension with them."

Letting her small smile fade for just a moment, she spoke. "I advise you to join us. I feel as though you'd fit in perfectly." My smile came back as I said the word perfect. I groaned for a second as I realized something, and spoke up. "Though I am not able to go into the Aurora Basin personally, I can drop you off at the border. I've been banned by the Earth God. In the turn of Frostfall, I'll be able to re-enter." I shot him an apologetic glance. This was how I would have to get my companion, and I could complain to the god about it, but I didn't want a bad reputation. "Oh, I almost forgot! There are also the wilds which are unclimbable territories. There are, Heavenly Fields, Thistle Meadow, Secret Grove, Helovia's Heart, Deep Forest, Frozen Arch, Endless Blue, and Frostbite Steppe. If you have any questions, please do ask." She looked at him Happily. Maybe he'd have questions, maybe he wouldn't.

Messages In This Thread
what lies beneath - by Fawkes - 05-19-2013, 04:57 PM
RE: what lies beneath - by Fawkes - 05-21-2013, 09:18 PM
RE: what lies beneath - by Zdravilo - 05-23-2013, 08:39 PM
RE: what lies beneath - by Fawkes - 06-01-2013, 09:50 PM