the Rift

[PRIVATE] Do I know you? {Iris}

Iris Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The sun glinted off of the golden stallion's coat, making him look like he really was a phoenix. His long mane blew back a little in the light breeze. As Iris looked into Phoenix's emerald green eyes, she felt herself being pulled into his captivating gaze. She was beginning to think of him as possibly more than a friend. She had never felt this way about any of the other stallions she met. They had just always annoyed her with their obnoxious behavior and constant flirting; none of them ever seemed to understand her. But Phoenix was totally different. Something about him seemed to entrance her. He he was the only one who actually seemed kind, and understood her.

After she had finished telling her life story, she saw his eyes drop down with sadness. Or even pity for her. When he nudged her kindly, Iris felt as if an electric current were racing through her entire body.
"Thank you.", she whispered quietly. "I glad I joined the Dragon's Throat to, and can't wait till you join. I've never met another horse like you before. I guess I'm beginning to think of you as more than a friend." Feeling brave, Iris lightly touched her muzzle to his, feeling the electricity between them again. "I love my hair.", he said. Iris looked at him with an amused glint in her eye. "I know. It goes wonderful with such a handsome stallion like you.", she said playfully, complimenting him. Iris felt her uncomfortableness evaporating. She felt as if she easing up a bit, and was feeling more comfortable with him.

Messages In This Thread
Do I know you? {Iris} - by Pheonix - 04-24-2013, 09:50 AM
RE: Do I know you? {Iris} - by Iris - 04-24-2013, 04:16 PM
RE: Do I know you? {Iris} - by Pheonix - 05-02-2013, 01:37 PM
RE: Do I know you? {Iris} - by Iris - 05-12-2013, 11:50 AM
RE: Do I know you? {Iris} - by Pheonix - 05-12-2013, 03:49 PM
RE: Do I know you? {Iris} - by Iris - 05-13-2013, 01:42 PM
RE: Do I know you? {Iris} - by Pheonix - 05-19-2013, 02:07 PM
RE: Do I know you? {Iris} - by Iris - 05-22-2013, 10:59 PM
RE: Do I know you? {Iris} - by Pheonix - 05-26-2013, 08:14 AM
RE: Do I know you? {Iris} - by Iris - 05-28-2013, 07:32 PM