the Rift

Magic Drop | Spark & Time
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

I was peering from the heavenly fields down into a hidden valley, a mist cloaked the basin from my prying eyes; but it couldn’t hide the stretching mountains who seemed to always be full of stormy weather. It wasn’t so long ago that my first visit into the valley had been a rescue mission coordinated by Kri to spring my mentor’s widow woman. But tonight wasn’t one for missions or even snooping. For a good part of the evening I had prayed in blissful silence, a quietness that never seemed to be enough for hungry souls made to work long hours.

Something had called me from prayer. A stirring of magic, an old and powerful enchantment; it sparked my soul and caused limbs to rise and carry me to the very edge of this plain. It is a distant feeling, but one that I felt the urge to follow. My wings extend and catch air easily enough, I circle down into the cold world below.

Once upon solid ground with wings tucked snuggly to both sides for warmth, I look up and notice a familiar cave ahead—and beyond that, a faint glow. The source of said power was only a stone’s throw away. Limbs carry me toward the entrance, one inhale tells my olfactory senses that the air is thick with a pungent desert fragrance. I see this as a good sign, and slip across the threshold without hesitation. It takes a moment for my eyes to adjust to the strange ethereal light. Shadows are plastered against one of the far walls; both are larger than me—though one is recognized as one of Throats most prized soldiers as I round the bend and come into view. The other is an unfamiliar lad. My gaze follows their prying positions, noticing at once the reason we had gathered. A vein of pure energy.

OOC: [Magic: Earth x Spark (U) | Able to melt gold and craft magical items, trinkets, pieces of armor

Denied:: http://helovia.net/showthread.php?tid=4961

AND:: There was a fire orb drop a little while ago, Onni won it; for some reason I can't find the link for it--Midas was denied in that drop as well.

It only hurts when that door is opened
with you, with you
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Magic Drop | Spark & Time - by Random Event - 05-25-2013, 01:35 PM
RE: Magic Drop | Spark & Time - by Tonka - 05-25-2013, 02:11 PM
RE: Magic Drop | Spark & Time - by Gaucho - 05-25-2013, 06:26 PM
RE: Magic Drop | Spark & Time - by Midas - 05-25-2013, 11:38 PM
RE: Magic Drop | Spark & Time - by Arah - 05-26-2013, 08:38 PM
RE: Magic Drop | Spark & Time - by Irrydae - 05-27-2013, 08:57 PM
RE: Magic Drop | Spark & Time - by Ulrik - 05-28-2013, 01:18 AM
RE: Magic Drop | Spark & Time - by Cirrus - 05-28-2013, 03:26 AM