the Rift

[PRIVATE] And who are you? {Zdravilo}

Faelon Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The girl giggled when I spoke, and a shy smile appeared on my face. She seemed like a darling, so cute and sweet. Sighing happily the fae suddenly contorted her face into that of annoyance as she spoke well of her herd. “I’m glad you’re not fierce or racist. With those antlers of yours, you’d surely pierce my hide”, I quietly joked, hoping I didn't sound flirtatious. “You sure do look imposing to me”, I gave a chuckle as I felt her warmth beside me. Turning my head, I saw the piebald girl by my side. The lady started talking again, and I couldn't help but to think about her exuberant personality. Unlike others, she openly spoke to me, and didn't chide like other equines when they saw me accidentally trespassing upon their land.

My best interests were to promote kindness, and being a pacifist, I stood up for what was right in a peaceful way, but yet they had a reason to hate. Zdravilo was a first, being talkative and welcoming with me. “I guess in a way, I’m more interested in joining, M’lady”, I said laughing, actually wanting to be a part of the unicorns.
In the past, as a colt, I had only heard stories of equines and Pegasus, and knowing how rudely my herd mates talked about them, I made a vow to never hate them for lacking a horn. But throughout the course of life, being surrounded by unicorns, I felt it was better to live with his own kind where I wouldn't be segregated. But… something bad could come out of it.

While I traveled as an outcast, I had heard a lot of hatred towards the Basin, and one thing that I hate more than controlling, abusive horses, was others loathing me. Reaching her whiskered muzzle towards me, it felt like a warm greeting. “Of course, M’lady”, I said with a laugh. “If I even got close, they might find a way to start hating me”, the sentence was accompanied by a laugh. “Although, I will wait at the borders for someone to find me”, I replied, flicking my tail, touching her leg in a playful manner.

One moment, there was just silence as I watched Zdravilo with my emerald eyes. She seemed to be scanning the area, and as she did so, I exhaled a breath and decided to study the dangerous terrain. Snow covered and beautiful, it stretched out for miles, and now looking closer I found a newfound beauty in the place I used to dread. My discovery of the kindness of the Aurora Basin now made me feel more secure walking around the area, and accompanied by the lady belonging to the herd. Even as a Pegasus, wouldn’t it be hard to stretch open your wings and fly all of this area. Surely they would tire? Looking back to Zdravilo, she spoke again, this time asking a question.

“I come from faraway lands, from Deep forests where I was trained to be a knight, a fighter. I was a renowned fighter, but honestly that life didn't really suit me. Soon enough, my home was raided, and I was captured by opponent forces, taking me and enslaving me. Thankfully I escaped and came here to Helovia, where I seek a home”, I said returning her bright smile, looking her in her bi-colored eyes. “Now, M’lady, do you mind me returning that same question to you? It would be interesting to make a friend before joining the Basin”, I spoke, hinting I would most likely reside in the place of the unicorns.

Messages In This Thread
And who are you? {Zdravilo} - by Faelon - 05-19-2013, 02:00 PM
RE: And who are you? {Zdravilo} - by Faelon - 05-21-2013, 11:38 AM
RE: And who are you? {Zdravilo} - by Zdravilo - 05-23-2013, 10:07 PM
RE: And who are you? {Zdravilo} - by Faelon - 05-26-2013, 06:10 AM
RE: And who are you? {Zdravilo} - by Zdravilo - 06-01-2013, 08:01 PM