the Rift

[PRIVATE] Lovely Lady {Nyx}

Nyx Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
A few colored leaves fell from the trees, and cascaded to the ground. A liquid golden ray of sunlight filtered through the large canopy of trees onto the dark mare's back. A crisp breeze whistled through the densely packed trees, and rustling the fallen leaves that were on the ground.
"Thank you.", she said shyly, accepting the complement, her voice sounding like belles. She heard the white stallion ask her where she was from, and she felt a small sadness in her chest. She missed her family. When she heard the flirtation in his voice, she sparked up a little inside. "And no, I am not from around here. I come from a herd in a faraway land. I made the decision to leave them because I wanted to find a new life. A new beginning. I have missed my family terribly, but I know now that I did the right thing. I am alone now; an outcast. I might wish to join a herd someday, but I kind of enjoy being on my own right now. Making my own decisions on what to do. It's really nice to have company though.", she said looking at him. "It gets kind of lonely having thoughts swirling around in your mind with no one to tell them to." A smile traced at her lips. It felt weird talking after all this time alone. Her voice sounded a bit different to her; as she had gotten used to not talking to anyone.

"Have you ever been part of a herd yourself?", she asked him.

*sorry for the wait*

Messages In This Thread
Lovely Lady {Nyx} - by Arrane - 05-19-2013, 02:45 PM
RE: Lovely Lady {Nyx} - by Nyx - 05-19-2013, 04:20 PM
RE: Lovely Lady {Nyx} - by Arrane - 05-21-2013, 11:19 AM
RE: Lovely Lady {Nyx} - by Nyx - 05-26-2013, 01:22 PM
RE: Lovely Lady {Nyx} - by Arrane - 05-27-2013, 08:21 AM