the Rift

[OPEN] Echoes in the Wind

Zima Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Zima

This new mare seemed so much older and experienced to Zima. She had a confident gleam in her eye. Zima listened to her intently, with her light colored ears pricked forward; hanging on to every word that she said. The frigid wind blew bitterly across the land, making her shiver slightly. The mare told her about what a corporal was, and she then explained other things that Zima could do. As she said that every dream has its place, Zima realize what she wanted to be. A healer. She firmly believed that healing was one of the most important things to do in a herd. Without healers, warriors couldn't mend. She didn't think that she could ever be a soldier. She didn't like hurting or fighting with others, no matter if they were in a different herd. She loved to help, and care for others.

"I would like to pursue being a healer. That is my dream, and what I have always wanted to do. Is there a way that I could do that?" She paused, finally realizing that she hadn't uttered her name yet. She must have seemed so rude, not introducing herself properly.
"Oh, and I am called Zima..." She paused hearing small hoof beats crunching in the snow. She turned around and was surprised to see a small filly, approaching. What was even more surprising though was her deep purple coat, and the fact that her mane and tail seemed to be made of blue smoke. She nickered softly, and extended her muzzle in a friendly greeting.
"Hello little one.", she said softly, kindness gleaming in her dark blue eyes. "It is nice to meet you."

Messages In This Thread
Echoes in the Wind - by Zima - 05-26-2013, 08:07 PM
RE: Echoes in the Wind - by Illynx - 05-29-2013, 08:15 AM
RE: Echoes in the Wind - by Zima - 05-29-2013, 07:24 PM
RE: Echoes in the Wind - by Sielu - 05-29-2013, 09:19 PM
RE: Echoes in the Wind - by Illynx - 05-30-2013, 12:44 PM
RE: Echoes in the Wind - by Zima - 05-30-2013, 06:16 PM
RE: Echoes in the Wind - by Sielu - 06-01-2013, 11:14 AM
RE: Echoes in the Wind - by Illynx - 06-04-2013, 08:12 AM
RE: Echoes in the Wind - by Zima - 06-06-2013, 05:01 PM
RE: Echoes in the Wind - by Sielu - 06-11-2013, 03:35 PM
RE: Echoes in the Wind - by Illynx - 06-12-2013, 11:46 AM