the Rift

[OPEN] Daunting Lillies or Sweet Chainsaws

Zdravilo Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
This mare gave me an ODD feeling. I didn't really know why, but my guard was up, which was a rare thing. ”Scourge, you must be gifted, then,” I gave her a soft smile then continued. "Well, I don't know. Medicine just fascinates me. It's more of a natural way." I smiled, it was increasingly awkward for me. We were dead opposites, and it was quite obvious. She was a dark shadowy black color, where as I was light with soft liquid honey splotches. It looked like she was blind in one eye, which freaked me out kind of. I had two-toned eyes. Green like herbs and grass and then orange for the pretty sun. She had one straight, proud horn, I had two antlers. We already seemed so different, though opposites attract.

...Right?

Anyways, she said no, and I frowned. Though I listened. "Valka, shooting stars are something one may only ever see once maybe twice. I used to hear stories about horses who wished on them and got their wish. Though, sometimes, I feel silly doing it. The reality is, I feel everything is chance. Nothing is from wishing, but chance. I still wish on them because one never knows. Oh, what I wish for? Well right then and there I wished for a successful future, though I've been trying hard. You could wish for anything. From Mauja to die to Sun God to love you. You can wish for items, magic, a companion... Anything!" I smiled, lifted my fine snout to the skies, closed my eyes, and took in a soft breath. My sea foam wave dancing with the breezy wind as I held that position. After a moment, I come back to reality.

Sadly, fairy tales were for stories. Otherwise, I would be with my Prince Charming, loving and doting on him as we walk on the beach and watch the sun set. Oh, how romantic! I knew if even Prometheus did that, if fall in love. Who wouldn't?

Messages In This Thread
Daunting Lillies or Sweet Chainsaws - by Zdravilo - 05-20-2013, 09:37 PM
RE: Daunting Lillies or Sweet Chainsaws - by Zdravilo - 06-01-2013, 08:40 PM
RE: Daunting Lillies or Sweet Chainsaws - by Zdravilo - 06-15-2013, 12:04 AM