the Rift

[OPEN] pretty little life [open]

Irrydae Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: Seven
paddeh
Irrydae can see the disappointment on the little one's face and her heart clenches, her lips drooping down slightly as she brushes her velveteen maw against her forehead. 'Hototo is my brother. I would like to meet them all.' She tells me, and I smile at her. Hototo the demi-god. "You are very lucky to have such a brother. He will be a great big brother for you." The words come easily, golden eyes watching the tiny life that is so awestruck. "What if you came with me? I will be going to see Father Earth soon... would you like to come along?" Irrydae asks, ears tilting forward towards the fae. It makes her want a foal of her own, but she had no one for that. Would she ever? It seemed unlikely.

Ears pick up the footfalls of another, and Irry's cranium swings toward the stranger who smelled not of here but of the dry desert. This must be her father. Irry had heard briefly that Ranjiri's father was from the Throat. She smiles at him as he approaches and steps back to let him talk to her. 'Good day ladies.' "Hello," Irry says with a slight dip of her head. "My name is Irrydae, it's nice to meet you." It is not her usual greeting, but it seems redundant to say Storyteller of the Foothills when she is upon her own land. Her attention strays from them as he reaches his foal, wanting to give them privacy. Irrydae thinks of leaving them, but she waits a little longer, eyes straying over towards the border of the Foothills.

[ ooc ; sorry for the wait! and the crappy post D: ]
Irrydae

Image Credits
[Image: wu5k41.png]
please tag irry in every post! magic & aggression allowed w/o death

Messages In This Thread
pretty little life [open] - by Ranjiri - 05-14-2013, 10:25 PM
RE: pretty little life [open] - by Irrydae - 05-16-2013, 11:06 PM
RE: pretty little life [open] - by Ranjiri - 05-17-2013, 09:40 PM
RE: pretty little life [open] - by Irrydae - 05-19-2013, 04:57 PM
RE: pretty little life [open] - by Ranjiri - 05-22-2013, 06:35 PM
RE: pretty little life [open] - by Midas - 05-24-2013, 05:53 PM