the Rift

Cross Walks and Crossed Hearts and Hope-to-dies

ahi Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

And there they come, marching to and fro, both with wings like yours. Funny how life turns out sometimes huh? You look scared, but you shouldn't fear. They whisper sweet words to you, those of kindness and friendship, offering you help and shelter. What do you think about that? Hesitant of course, but you decide that you need it, since you have no idea how bad your wing it, and even if it will work again. You want to whisper back, speak and tell them everything, but you hold you tongue. If they ask, you'll tell; it's as simple as that. The Foothills sounds interesting enough, but this purple mare is saying she's a Storyteller. What the hell does that mean? And the other mare offers nothing of a home, but just offers help. You speak in a quiet, disgruntled voice that your vocal cords have become adjusted to over the time you've spend in your own self misery.

"My wing...it's broken. Help would be nice, but shelter is alright too. Do whatever you wish with me."

No emotion as usual, not even your gaze is upon them as you speak. You talk as if you are a soldier putting your head down to your general, as if you are unworthy to put your eye sockets towards those you think are above you. What are you going to do now? Motherless and broken both on the inside and out, your nothing. Words cross your mind, coming from no where: cross walks and crossed hearts, and hope-to-dies.

Crossing roads was never for you, and you always keep your heart tied, but then it broke, dropped on the floor and smashed by a giant foot till you couldn't feel anymore. Numbness collected in your soul. Your definitely a hope-to-die, trying to kill yourself after Mother Dearest did the same. What else have you got the live for Alisier? Will you choose to continue, or will you find your way back to the heart and try again?

OCC: Sorry this is late, I've been so busy :/

"speak"

Messages In This Thread
Cross Walks and Crossed Hearts and Hope-to-dies - by ahi - 05-19-2013, 02:53 AM
RE: Cross Walks and Crossed Hearts and Hope-to-dies - by Lusana - 05-19-2013, 03:51 PM
RE: Cross Walks and Crossed Hearts and Hope-to-dies - by ahi - 06-07-2013, 07:01 AM