the Rift

Pearl of light | mesir, jaydan

Mesir Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

I snort haughtily at the mare’s sweet introduction. She thinks I want to meet the likes of her? And the stallion who joins her—Jaydan, she calls him—has the silliest tail I have seen in my time. Bare besides the few feathers that bunch and fan out at the end and a few strewn at the upper part near his rear. I look upon both of them, the dark-coated mare, Cassiopeia, and the silly bird-like stallion Jaydan, and think that Dragon’s Throat really needs all the help they can get right now. Still, what intrigued me enough to saunter over is the way the roan seems cherish the sun, instead of shy and cringe from it, as so many others do. I wonder what the dark coated one thinks of my patron god, the one who took me in when I had little to offer as a young, unwanted filly.

I sit on my haunches, staring blatantly at the two equines: winged, winged and horned. I toss my sleek black mane with a tiny sigh to show how bored I am, and how little I cared about the tense air between the blue and white stallion and the dark mare. My blue eyes gaze easily over their heads, as if they are not there, which they may as well be. I whistle softly, pawing the sand nonchalantly, drawing as much attention to myself as possible and yet not saying a word. Pretending they are not they, when I very much know they are. I giggle inwardly at myself, thinking it clever to annoy them this way. But I do figure it cannot go on forever and I do have to introduce myself to them eventually. That is, if I feel like conversing with them, which I do not have to do. Then again, I am overwhelmingly curious about the mare, so introductions must be made.

I sigh and stand to my full height, standing above the mare, and towering over the stallion. I flick my tail and my sleek black locks disappear as they turn to reddish flames. I swish my fiery whip along the ground and toss my flaming hair once more. “Mesir. Hey.”

Messages In This Thread
Pearl of light | mesir, jaydan - by Cassiopeia - 08-05-2012, 11:00 PM
RE: Pearl of light | mesir, jaydan - by Mesir - 08-06-2012, 11:29 AM
RE: Pearl of light | mesir, jaydan - by Jaydan - 08-06-2012, 01:57 PM
RE: Pearl of light | mesir, jaydan - by Mesir - 08-08-2012, 11:22 AM
RE: Pearl of light | mesir, jaydan - by Jaydan - 08-09-2012, 09:07 AM