the Rift

[PRIVATE] I'm the one who lost the view (panzram)

Selene Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
S E L E N E
Everybody sees its you, I'm the one who lost the view

Selene watched as small delicate snowflakes fell from the heavens, almost dancing as they tumbled through the air all around her. As her gaze drifted to the ground, tracks of many different species covered the ground, there footprints embedded into the ice. This was the only sign of any wildlife. The meadow was pitch quiet, not even a bird bothered to offer its voice or even the sight of a rabbit shuffling throughout the snow. The silence was almost daunting to her. Crimson orbs scanned the wasteland, as she continued to wearily stroll through the meadow. Twilight was beginning to converge, the skies above were tainted with red and yellow pigments.

Selene struggled to maneuver herself through the deep snow, occasionally tripping or sinking into the blasted sleet. Frustrated, she stopped, the snow gradually rising up her legs. Theres an easy way out of this. Flapping vigorously, she was gracefully lifted out of the immersed snow. Gliding across the boundless graupel, she skillfully landed onto a patch of dried reeds to replace the horrid footing of the snowfall. Ah, the beauty of wings. The eery silence of the meadow was soon broken when the sound of wings beating above her head caused her to raise her gaze in curiosity. To her astonishment, it was a pegasus like herself. It flew over the meadow, possessing vibrant golden wings which didn't seem to match the dark figure that held them. He circled around the acreage before landing quite gracefully in front of her. A small breeze was created by the lively flapping of his wings, shuffling the mares silken locks. Taking a cautious step backwards, she observed the pegasus landing before her. The gender was obviously male, judging by his scent and his overall appearance was quite masculine.

The stallion offered a kind, benign smile to taint his lips before folding his golden plumage against his sides. He then spoke with a gracious tone of voice, addressing selene. "Good evening miss. I hope you don't mind my intrusion, I heard your call and thought you might be searching for company." Nodding in gratitude, she bowed her head slightly, her chin resting on her knee. Selene could be a huge flirt without warning, and she loved to play with stallions emotions. I suppose its her way of getting her own sort of attention. Or, lust. Sauntering over to him almost like a feline would, she stopped just a few feet away from him, a faint grin following closely behind. The polar wind shook the surrounding woodland, before surging through the meadow, swirling her mane in long tufts. "Indeed, i was getting quite lonely." A smug almost sarcastic smirk bled across her pink muzzle. As soon as the stallion spoke of his name, her smooth tone of voice wasn't far behind. "A pleasure, Panzram. I am selene, i reside in the endless blue. Beautiful down there, i must add." Indeed, it truly was. Far better than this ice covered hellhole. The stallion spoke of the grey, was it? Confused, she continued with a puzzled expression. "This, grey.. you must tell me more of it!" Realizing she was sounding a bit demanding, she shuffled her hooves before speaking once more. "I do apologize, i don't mean to sound demanding but i have heard much about your homeland and im quite curious." She was beginning to sound like a filly. Desperate to know about everything. Taking a step forwards, she began to walk through the reeds past the stallion, looking back at him as if it was a signal to follow her. "Come, lets take a walk." And with a flick of her auburn tail, selene paced through the acrid grasses her rump sloping from side to side.
Actions. "Talking."
EW, towards the end, it was TERRIBLE. Im sorry. :(

Messages In This Thread
I'm the one who lost the view (panzram) - by Selene - 06-13-2013, 11:20 PM
RE: I'm the one who lost the view (panzram) - by Panzram - 06-15-2013, 12:53 PM
RE: I'm the one who lost the view (panzram) - by Selene - 06-15-2013, 11:11 PM
RE: I'm the one who lost the view (panzram) - by Panzram - 06-19-2013, 03:27 PM
RE: I'm the one who lost the view (panzram) - by Selene - 07-11-2013, 05:46 PM